Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > I need help defeating the dead army in F...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/29/2021 at 1:01 PM Post #1
I keep losing to the undead army in Faerina's Shrine and i don't know why all 3 of my pets are 37 and the army is 25 but i keep losing any help would be appreciated.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/29/2021 at 4:13 PM Post #2
what pets are you using and in what party order (slot1/2/3 on the party selection page)?
Fangie2
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 106
Posted: 10/4/2021 at 3:16 PM Post #3
In slot one i'm using my luffox Guava and his element is air, in slot 2 i'm using my starter pet Luna and her element is water, and in my third slot i'm using another sylvorpa who i haven't attuned to anything.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/4/2021 at 7:26 PM Post #4
okay, so first let's go over...
1- Slot usage
You should always aim to have a Tank pet in slot 1 of the party, since that's where enemies aim the most. The tank pet is typically Earth, Water, or Shadow, sometimes Light. All of these elements have some way of regaining what they lose to attackers, or decreasing what they lose in the first place- at lv30, Earth has the capabilities to lower enemy stats, and absorb hp, and buff its own defences, Water buffs its defences and can shield any party member with a shield that will heal that pet for some of the attempted damage, Shadow absorbs hp from its targets, and light heals the whole team.
Air and Fire by contrast are designed as dedicated attacker elements, who have no elemental moves at all that help them buff their defences, lower enemy stats, or absorb hp. They're both all about the attacking.

So if we want a more usual team setup, Luna would be in slot 1 as a water tank, and the un-named vorp would be Light Healer, with Guava as air attacker
(alternately you could have the unnamed as an earth or shadow tank with Luna as water buffer, but I don't know much about that kind of team setup)

2- prof points
Prof points make up a LARGE portion of stats. You really need to assign unnamed's element so that you can assign his, and both Guava and Luna have one unassigned.
If you go with Luna = water tank, unnamed = light healer, Guava = air attacker
Luna would be assigned with HP, Strength, and/or Agility (HP allows for tanking more or larger hits, strength allows your moves to do More- not just more damage, but frost buff would absorb more damage and ice barrier would be able to absorb more damage and heal more hp because of it- while Agility would give higher defenses, and evasion evasion (and speed*).
What you stat a tank with is a lot of personal preference, player style, and the pet itself

(* Agility and Dexterity give speed to a pet in equal measure, despite the names kind of making you think agility alone would be speed. A pet with 300 dex + 100 agi has the same speed as one with 200 dex+200 agi or one with 100 dex+300 agi)

A light healer at lv30 is usually 2Int, though sometimes 1int/1dex.
Int, obviously, increases move output, so more damage, which means more heal-return from that
Dex controls accuracy and crit chances (and speed)

Air attackers, at lv30, 1str/1dex or 2str. Air and Fire pets both use criticals to inflict their base moves' debuff, so there's more reason to consider possibly going with the dex point on them at lv30 than there is light (where the accuracy and crit buff are nice but not overly important and you may just want to go with the baseline higher healing at lv30)

3- equips
equips are a major part of pet build, and good, matching relics can make up an enormous portion of a pet's attack output.
Currently your team is under-equipped in terms of total equips (since unnamed has none at all) and under-equipped in terms of what the equips they do have are (several uncommon equips, only one equip lv25 or over, which is only epic)
With equips, you want to match the pet's element (physical element gets strength-aligned equips, magical element gets intelligence-aligned equips) and job (tank gets equips that lean towards agility, other pets get dexterity ones)
You have to pay attention to both the type of the equip (eg. myrmidon, illusionist), the level of the equip, and the rarity/grade of the equip (uncommon equips, for example, are frankly trash. A lv60 uncommon is barely equal to a lv25 legendary equip, stats-wise)

at lv36, you can go with full lv25 legendary equip sets (which are the easiest to get, being a drop from lv25 very hard mission satchels, which means even if you don't get one you need from a satchel, there's almost always plenty on the broker from people who have, generally for a good price), if you have high enough reputation with sanctuary of saerielle, you can get the lv26 town hall gear (which is remarkably strong for the level and rarity, but non-tradeable, so no chance of getting it from the broker. Sadly it's very likely you don't have a high enough reputation at this point unless you've been industriously sending pets off on missions there). Lv30 or 35 legendary (or epic, failing that) would also be good, but those aren't easy to come by.

anyway, what to equip your pets with with that established
Water tanks should get Assassin gear (str/agi)
Light healers generally get Evoker (int/dex)
Air attackers get Myrmidon (str/dex)

4- undead army
once your team is set up, the easiest trick with the undead army is to cheese it; aim for one single enemy slot, and only that slot, leaving the other two alone. This will force the stronger enemies to all bottleneck into that slot, so you only have to fight one stronger enemy at once alongside the two very weak ones.
Edited By Scathreoite on 10/4/2021 at 7:28 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.