Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > LF Wilds
Page 97 1, 2, 3... 95, 96, 97 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 4:16 PM Post #961
Unfortunately I think I'll have to pass haha
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 4:36 PM Post #962
I'm not using them :) If you happen to have any Vibrant Coral Vul's (Either now or later) you can send some over and I'll call it even!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 3:53 AM Post #963
Hi, I have a Shimmering Stream Griffi mold. I'm interested in your Puffadore in exchange. Let me know if you are interested and how you want to work it.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 7:59 AM Post #964
Oh, looks like I didnt update, I actually got everything already haha. I am confused though because I dont have a puff mold. Were you possibly trying to ask someone else?
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 10:17 AM Post #965
I was responding to this:


Fabled: (Aged or New)
(Anything unclaimed here can be claimed for 350k)
Aeridini
Ferrikki
Griffi
Lighira
Nephini
Ny'vene
Puffadore
Ryori
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 10:40 AM Post #966
Thats the fundle list.. if Im selling anything its in the selling section. I just didnt want to remove it this fest in case I wanted to do a fundle for a later one and have to remake the whole template again..
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 95, 96, 97
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.