Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,413 237
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,337,377 946
Generated 761,970 10
Captured 1,302,946 38
Bred 7,272,309 898
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Show off your Disrupted Pets
Page 92 1, 2, 3... 91, 92, 93... 99, 100, 101 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sirenn
Level 75
Serene Storyteller
Joined: 2/16/2023
Threads: 1
Posts: 150
Posted: 5/8/2025 at 8:48 PM Post #911
Before


After:


Wow~
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 5/18/2025 at 5:03 AM Post #912
I present:
The hunt for G1 & G3!


^^ Here's the candidate ^^






No luck so far >>;
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/29/2025 at 12:04 PM Post #913
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=24911&page=89#884
Author: Eid0lon
Time Posted: 12/25/2024 at 2:59 PM
Say hello to Striped Flowers, a Tiger Lily Lupora. I love his G2 but I can't stand hellhound traits.. so lets see how it goes

Before:


1st Disrupt:


. . . He chose one of the only other trait sets I hate. Mechanical and rainbow??? *sighs*

2nd Disrupt:


. . . . . .

I have no words

Luporas hate me istg

Alright got more disruptors from Spring fest fundle, hope it goes well

Disrupt 3:

. . .
. . . . .
>:(

Disrupt 4:

Finally! Not rainbow and not hellhound :')
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 5/29/2025 at 12:12 PM Post #914
Heres Mossy Rock. He has both Lucky Runes and Rainbow mech wings.. so he needs a disrupt badly.

Original:



1st Disrupt:


.. and first disrupt is the last! Very well behaved boy!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 6/6/2025 at 1:39 AM Post #915
Meant to complement you on that fellow earlier, Eid.

In other news, Biedermeier Bouquet has waited a year for his Disruptor.


I look like my respirator failed. Yeesh.


First Disruptor--


Hm. I'll have to think about this. Certainly an improvement.
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 6/6/2025 at 3:12 PM Post #916
This Dancing Dandelion Vul!!


Started off like this, very cute, just not what I'm looking for.


First Disruptor:


are you kidding me....

Second Disruptor:


A bit too much... still not what I'm looking for.

Third Disruptor:


Still no!! Dx

Fourth (and last for now) Disruptor:


Such an unlucky girl!!! D: Will have to try again later...
Sirenn
Level 75
Serene Storyteller
Joined: 2/16/2023
Threads: 1
Posts: 150
Posted: 6/10/2025 at 9:58 PM Post #917
Before:


Attempt 1:

Looks pretty, but I don't like the helm

Attempt 2:

Ugh... Skeleton???

Attempt 3:

Pretty at least!
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,459
Posted: 6/16/2025 at 8:58 AM Post #918
(Forgot to save the before pic, so have a "from memory" recreation, all I'm sure is that he had Leaf Veins and Antlers, unsure for 3rd trait)

Before


After



Honestly unsure about the after, but I only wanted to ditch the Leaf Veins, so I might just keep as is.
Nocturnia
Level 75
The Majestic
Joined: 8/21/2015
Threads: 15
Posts: 566
Posted: 6/27/2025 at 6:27 AM Post #919
Starting point: I do not like Peacock Crest.


1st disrupt: A good bit better, but too boring.


2nd disrupt: Well, not sure how I feel about this, but it is better. May disrupt more later.
Edited By Nocturnia on 6/27/2025 at 6:28 AM.
Crystalwat3rs
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 7/14/2018
Threads: 19
Posts: 226
Posted: 6/27/2025 at 9:25 PM Post #920
I Was so nervous doing this for the first time but this thread gave me the courage. This little guy started like this:



first disruption.... oh no this can't do



Second disruption... Ah much better

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 91, 92, 93... 99, 100, 101
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.