Home
Account
Overview
Stables
Hatchery
Inventory
Wardrobe
Referrals
Settings
Explore
Seasonal Festival
World Map
Generator
Breeding Grounds
Nurturing Grounds
Party
Task Log
Mission Log
Quest Log
Themed Pet Codex
Trade
Player Trades
Trade Broker
Currency Exchange
Games
Eggling Auction
Pick A Door
Official Games
Un-Official Games
Jinxie's Jamboree
Shops
Festival Shop
Diamond Shop
Avatar Shop
Scale Shop
Social
Inbox
Forums
Community Polls
Advanced Search
October 9th, 2026
43 Online
7:58 PM
Player Name
Player ID #
Pet ID #
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category
Total
Yesterday
Players
1,415
224
Sylestia Pet Data
Category
Total
Yesterday
Pets
9,340,425
306
Generated
761,999
3
Captured
1,303,020
19
Bred
7,275,254
284
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread
Posted
Summer Festival Pet Tr..
Aug 18
Summer Festival Overvi..
Aug 15
Patriotic Event Overvi..
Jul 3
Site Downtime (6/16/20..
Jun 15
Leaderboard Contests O..
May 28
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > ~ In the Mist ~
Page 9
1, 2, 3... 8, 9 , 10... 51, 52, 53
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Lapo
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 2/11/2020
Threads: 92
Posts: 4,093
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 6:57 AM
Post #81
"I know. Just hurry along. I don't need your help." She says angrily
Lapo
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 2/11/2020
Threads: 92
Posts: 4,093
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 7:00 AM
Post #82
"Beyond the mist... every soul - I think - knows that paradise is there. Sadly, I cannot go there."
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 5/22/2018
Threads: 74
Posts: 3,270
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:47 AM
Post #83
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88865&page=9#82
Author: Lapo
Time Posted: 5/13/2020 at 7:00 AM
"Beyond the mist... every soul - I think - knows that paradise is there. Sadly, I cannot go there."
"Yeah, 'cause you're suck with me, correct?" I said, walking forward a bit.
Lapo
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 2/11/2020
Threads: 92
Posts: 4,093
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:49 AM
Post #84
"No. I simply can spectate you from here, though I can only hear you when I spectate, not see."
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 5/22/2018
Threads: 74
Posts: 3,270
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:53 AM
Post #85
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88865&page=9#84
Author: Lapo
Time Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:49 AM
"No. I simply can spectate you from here, though I can only hear you when I spectate, not see."
"Gotcha," I said. "So, if I stay in the mist, I'll still be able to talk to you, correct?" I looked around some more.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 5/13/2020 at 11:53 AM.
Lapo
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 2/11/2020
Threads: 92
Posts: 4,093
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:54 AM
Post #86
"Yes... But if you don't, you won't be able to"
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 5/22/2018
Threads: 74
Posts: 3,270
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:56 AM
Post #87
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88865&page=9#86
Author: Lapo
Time Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:54 AM
"Yes... But if you don't, you won't be able to"
"Gotcha." I walked around some more, wondering if anyone else was around here or if it was just me and my soul... the soul I didn't know existed.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 105
Posts: 17,021
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:57 AM
Post #88
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88865&page=7#63
Author: Lapo
Time Posted: 5/11/2020 at 6:51 PM
"In all... life. Wanted... friend. Now... chance... have... one." She said.
"Oh. Well, you see making friends usually does not involve murder."
Lapo
Level 66
The Perfectionist
Joined: 2/11/2020
Threads: 92
Posts: 4,093
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:58 AM
Post #89
Something rustled in a nearby bush. A genie's lantern. Something was whispering inside it. "Help. Get me out. NOW!"
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 5/22/2018
Threads: 74
Posts: 3,270
Posted: 5/13/2020 at 12:01 PM
Post #90
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88865&page=9#89
Author: Lapo
Time Posted: 5/13/2020 at 11:58 AM
Something rustled in a nearby bush. A genie's lantern. Something was whispering inside it. "Help. Get me out. NOW!"
I rubbed the lantern quickly and steadily. "I'm surprised you asked for help to get out. You know, I thought lamps were supposed to be like hows or something. That's how those children of the villain portrayed it, anyways."
(Don't ask why, just random thoughts in my head.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9 , 10... 51, 52, 53
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.