Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,403 234
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,335,180 449
Generated 761,959 6
Captured 1,302,891 20
Bred 7,270,178 423
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Spring Fest Swap Thread
Page 80 1, 2, 3... 79, 80, 81... 92, 93, 94 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 1/25/2013
Threads: 21
Posts: 2,005
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 4:53 AM Post #791
I am, yes please! Would you like a Fabled seed or gold in exchange? I can pay 250-300k if gold :)
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/13/2018
Threads: 17
Posts: 1,812
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 5:22 AM Post #792
Great! Gold, I think, if thats okay 8].
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 1/25/2013
Threads: 21
Posts: 2,005
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 5:48 AM Post #793
No problem :) Send me a CoD for 300k?
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 1/25/2013
Threads: 21
Posts: 2,005
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 6:19 AM Post #794
Got the seed, thank you! Send me a random item with a CoD so I can give you the gold?

Also, I saw in your profile that you wanted other Ferrikki Pillow Pets, so I sent you one to keep that I have spare :)
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 6:26 AM Post #795
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=75760&page=38#377
Author: Niverus
Time Posted: 5/2/2019 at 5:49 PM
I'm willing to look at offers of gold, diamonds and possibly items etc. No pets. Feel free to pm me if so desired.


[Ferrikki] Spring Victorian x2 - looking at offers

[Nephini] Poison Dart Frog
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 8/13/2018
Threads: 17
Posts: 1,812
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 6:27 AM Post #796
I just sent you the COD. And thank you so much for the Ferrikki pillow pet item you sent me 8)!
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 1/25/2013
Threads: 21
Posts: 2,005
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 6:45 AM Post #797
Accepted it and have sent the item back. Thank you :D

No worries! I have a lot of older avi items taking up space in my inventory lol. From your list I've also got Savannah Hunter's Leopard (Nocturnal) and (Plainstalker) if you're interested in those as well?
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 4/25/2017
Threads: 197
Posts: 3,978
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 8:28 AM Post #798
No problem thanks. ^^
Zevria
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Joined: 3/9/2013
Threads: 100
Posts: 2,934
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 9:27 AM Post #799
Do you still have the aged Sylvorpa Sakura seed?
Painteventer
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Joined: 1/13/2018
Threads: 65
Posts: 2,379
Posted: 5/18/2019 at 10:57 AM Post #800
I do yes
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 79, 80, 81... 92, 93, 94
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.