Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [S/T] Fenn's Seed Sale Thread
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
FennTheFeral
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 8/19/2019
Threads: 72
Posts: 2,762
Posted: 6/19/2026 at 8:12 AM Post #51
Sure, I can do that! Sorry for the long wait for a response, I don't check my threads frequently lol. In the future, please ping me!
Ashias
Level 75
Nature Walker
Joined: 1/3/2026
Threads: 2
Posts: 39
Posted: 6/19/2026 at 8:16 AM Post #52
Sorry, my bad, pinging here is not mentioned to an unpinged person, so I had no idea that pings are regular thing here! Big thanks, sended you my Nephs
FennTheFeral
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 8/19/2019
Threads: 72
Posts: 2,762
Posted: 6/19/2026 at 8:25 AM Post #53
Some people preferred to be pinged, others don't, usually it's a good idea on sales threads unless otherwise stated, but it's also not bad to err on the side of caution. Welcome, by the way!
Edited By FennTheFeral on 6/19/2026 at 8:26 AM.
Painteventer
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Joined: 1/13/2018
Threads: 65
Posts: 2,379
Posted: 6/23/2026 at 4:46 AM Post #54
do you still have the aged aeri?
FennTheFeral
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 8/19/2019
Threads: 72
Posts: 2,762
Posted: 6/23/2026 at 8:16 AM Post #55
Ah, I do not sorry Paint. I appear to have forgotten to update the list.
Sabre
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Joined: 11/4/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 334
Posted: 6/26/2026 at 1:54 PM Post #56
Could I grab an aged lune seed, please?

Edit: Thank you!
Edited By Sabre on 6/26/2026 at 2:10 PM.
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Joined: 2/4/2020
Threads: 33
Posts: 1,431
Posted: 6/28/2026 at 5:22 AM Post #57
Could I buy a neph seed if you still have one, please?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.