Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > [LF] Spring Themes
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 9/9/2025 at 7:16 PM Post #51
^^ Bump ^^
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 9/19/2025 at 8:01 PM Post #52
^^ Bump ^^
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 9/19/2025 at 8:39 PM Post #53
Bug, I mutated my girl Summer Haze to have Fae Wings, since I'm also needing it for my project. I can set up breeding to her if you'd like? ^^
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 9/19/2025 at 8:44 PM Post #54
I would love that, if you wouldn't mind that is! <3
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 9/19/2025 at 8:51 PM Post #55
For you??? Of course not!!! <3

She is on CD right now, but I doubt I will need her much longer than getting a male/female from her. I can set her up after that, if that works for you?
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 9/19/2025 at 8:58 PM Post #56
That absolutely works for me! :D
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 9/24/2025 at 8:16 PM Post #57
^^ Bump ^^
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 9/25/2025 at 1:52 AM Post #58
Bug, I don't have a Sylvorpa to swap, but if you ever decide to simply sell this girl, I'm interested.
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,103
Posted: 9/27/2025 at 6:25 AM Post #59
Oh yeah for sure! She's set for you! ^-^
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 9/27/2025 at 9:59 AM Post #60
Thank you, but are you sure about this price?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.