Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > [RPG] Player 2 Start
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 10:46 AM Post #31
(Yeah, that's no problem, I like to leave things up for interpretation sometimes)

The bar seemed sturdy enough, and with a slight struggle of trying not to fall, you successfully get onto the railing, walking forward on it, you teetered a little at first, but didn't feel like you would fall, as long as you moved slowly and were extremely careful.

The menu button blinked orange three times, and some of the players on the lobby seemed excited. "New Location!" one of them cheered excitedly, and the hub briefly flooded as players rushed to the new world.

You look out into the vast hub. You can't see the end to the strangely stacked buildings, fun looking rides, some other random things that don't seem to be anything except climbing things for players. You watch some players who's climbing stats were too low plummet down a few floors. You silently hope that fall damage was off here, for the sake of those players and yourself
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 10:52 AM Post #32
The bar seemed sturdy enough, and with a slight struggle of trying not to fall, you successfully get onto the railing, walking forward on it, you teetered a little at first, but didn't feel like you would fall, as long as you moved slowly and were extremely careful.

The menu button blinked orange three times, and some of the players on the lobby seemed excited. "New Location!" one of them cheered excitedly, and the hub briefly flooded as players rushed to the new world.

You look out into the vast hub. You can't see the end to the strangely stacked buildings, fun looking rides, some other random things that don't seem to be anything except climbing things for players. You watch some players who's climbing stats were too low plummet down a few floors. You silently hope that fall damage was off here, for the sake of those players and yourself

She kept her hands out to the side as she wobbled a bit, not daunted by the height too much. She had a strange sense of danger, only really feeling it for others. She felt a tingle of worry in her throat as she watched one of the players plummet. She bent to try and watch his fall and see if he was alright. Falling, falling, she repeated the words in her mind nervously. She was waiting for someone, but was half interested in this 'new location'. She tried not to lose distraction herself and fall, though, absentmindedly keeping to herself.
Edited By IvyCat on 8/17/2018 at 10:52 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 12:20 PM Post #33
As you attempt to keep yourself from getting distracted, a voice calls out to you, forcing you to lose your focus. You manage to regain your balance before you fall off. "What're you doing here? Have you not traveled to any other worlds yet?" A girl in a somewhat impractical looking suit of armor asked. Her hair was also strangely large and puffy, in a large ponytail with two feathers.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 12:23 PM Post #34
As you attempt to keep yourself from getting distracted, a voice calls out to you, forcing you to lose your focus. You manage to regain your balance before you fall off. "What're you doing here? Have you not traveled to any other worlds yet?" A girl in a somewhat impractical looking suit of armor asked. Her hair was also strangely large and puffy, in a large ponytail with two feathers.

Taithlon looked shocked and quickly tried to catch herself and turn to be facing the girl while stood on the rail, looking shocked. She really needed more balance, she wondered if it was best to to lie or not, trying to think of a decent response before dipped her head, "I-I have to wait for my partner to arrive, you see.."

((I noticed in the sign up forms there is no personality thing, any particular reason ?))
Edited By IvyCat on 8/17/2018 at 12:25 PM.
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 2:31 PM Post #35
Sure! I'll edit the points. Ivy said something about one point over, but I had to leave for class, so I didn't have time to change it. - 1 Point on Luck.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 3:47 PM Post #36
Alright! I'll give you your prompt now

You look around, gray buildings with bright colored lights and strange structures surround you. In the bottom right corner of your eye you see words that say The Hub and after staring for a few seconds, it opened up a map, showing the location of several destinations, and two drop down menus labeled. -Realms- and -Shops-

Looking around a little more, you spot Taithlon talking to a girl in feathered armor while standing on a railing a few yards away from you, within shouting distance
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 4:11 PM Post #37
The girl nodded. "That's fair enough... hey, so, I don't know if it's obvious, but I'm trying to collect all the armor from this set... or maybe at least something that looks good with it... Do you know if your partner is here yet? I can help you find him if you know what he looks like" The feathered armor girl offered.

((Theres no personality thing because I'm a forgetful idiot))
Yamato
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 4:46 PM Post #38
You look around, gray buildings with bright colored lights and strange structures surround you. In the bottom right corner of your eye you see words that say The Hub and after staring for a few seconds, it opened up a map, showing the location of several destinations, and two drop down menus labeled. -Realms- and -Shops-

Looking around a little more, you spot Taithlon talking to a girl in feathered armor while standing on a railing a few yards away from you, within shouting distance

Kiku started to walk quickly towards Taithlon. "Hey!" he said, waving. "I'm a bit new here... Can someone give me some pointers?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/17/2018 at 8:56 PM Post #39
Sweden

The feather armor girl turned around, hearing you call out to her. She turned and said something to Taithlon before running over. "Hi! You're new? Are you her partner? she's been waiting for you" She began talking. "You said you're new, what do you wanna know? I've traveled to quite a few of the worlds already, but if you're looking for stuff besides fighting, I know a girl who can show you some neat tricks" She offered.

IvyCat

You look up as you hear someone yell "Hey!" and your partner is walking towards you. The girl with feathered armor turned too, then back to you.

"Oh! is that your partner? I'll go see if they need help with anything" She said before turning and approaching Japan.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/18/2018 at 1:50 AM Post #40
The girl nodded. "That's fair enough... hey, so, I don't know if it's obvious, but I'm trying to collect all the armor from this set... or maybe at least something that looks good with it... Do you know if your partner is here yet? I can help you find him if you know what he looks like" The feathered armor girl offered.
You look up as you hear someone yell "Hey!" and your partner is walking towards you. The girl with feathered armor turned too, then back to you.

"Oh! is that your partner? I'll go see if they need help with anything" She said before turning and approaching Japan.

Taithlon gave a nod and jumped down, going to hug Japan, "We can keep an eye out for your armour set if you know what it's called." she kept her voice quiet and glanced up at Japan, waiting for his response, as if wondering if she'd said something wrong. She thought the feathered armour looked rather fancy, but didn't know if it was something she'd wear herself. it didn't seem lightweight enough to move fast in, but what was she to know? There was a chance it was.
Edited By IvyCat on 8/18/2018 at 1:50 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.