Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,419 227
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,927 648
Generated 761,990 8
Captured 1,302,988 19
Bred 7,273,797 621
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > closed
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 5:51 PM Post #31
I would love to grab those then! In diamonds please :)
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 5:51 PM Post #32
Yes I do! Thank you ^^
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 5:51 PM Post #33
Sounds good. Puff sent. :)
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 5:53 PM Post #34
Sorry, I missed that you asked for the puff seed (just saw the 'fabled seed part'). I just traded Jen the puff seed for a rikki. I am sorry for the confusion.
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 5:57 PM Post #35
No worries, please do let me know if you run across another one ^^
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/27/2026 at 5:59 PM Post #36
Will do. :)
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/29/2026 at 9:49 PM Post #37
bump
Aerii
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 10/12/2018
Threads: 115
Posts: 3,371
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 2:34 PM Post #38
I'd like to buy a griffi seed and exceptional please Niv, for dias. You're offering such a nice deal for them together. ^-^
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,459
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 2:52 PM Post #39
If you still have the Maj Puff, would love to buy with 1 Exceptional Fert for 1.7m! <3
Niverus
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 2/11/2018
Threads: 546
Posts: 14,137
Posted: 5/30/2026 at 3:17 PM Post #40
Sounds great. I'll toss over the seed and the exceptional, as well as set up the exchange. :)

Edit: the exceptional and the griffi seed should be sent. The dia exchange should be set up for 600 diamonds. :) Assuming I didn't mess anything up. XD
Edited By Niverus on 5/30/2026 at 3:19 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.