Players 2,169 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,326,911 1,584
Generated 664,302 284
Captured 1,204,002 56
Bred 6,458,511 1,244
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Writing Contest - Free Aurleon Phoenix!
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittheng
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 48
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 12:17 AM Post #21
I hope that I make myself clear when I say that everyone did amazing! I love all your stories!
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 8/31/2016 at 8:33 PM Post #22
Born from her parents fire a young Aurleon begins the first journey in life. She is new to the world and can't help put see the landscape stretch out farther than her eyes could see. Inheriting her father's fire and her mothers kindness she can't help but feel a strong determination to fly far off into the horizon. Watching the land change from craggy mountains to dense forests and finally long stretches of green fields she feels fatigue creep up on her. No longer feeling her previous energy she lands tiredly in the field. She is alone. No longer caught up in trying to explore the new lands she finds, the aurleon can only sigh. There must be more to do than just fly listlessly across Sylestia. A purpose, companions...those are what she longs for. She drifts off to sleep hoping for a brighter morning.

It's cold. The morning dew sparkling in the suns first rays. Previously flagging spirits forgotten the Aurleon stretches out her wings.
A sudden sound interrupts before she could begin her flight. Near silent steps approaching, the aurleon feels both elation and dread. Is it a possible friends? An attacker? Bandits? Unable to contain herself the aurleon lets a small cry. A small dark figure quickly races by. Startled the aurleon flinches, flapping her wings she stumbles backward. The figure abruptly stops before her. With awe the aurleon realizes that the figure is a ryori...who looks at her in concern. Cocking their head the ryori looks at the aurleon curiously.
"Are you alright?" the unknown ryori asks.
"Ummm... yes I'm, I'm fine. I was just trying to figure out what to do.
" "Well you could always explore the caves nearby...find a tamer or look for a mate."
"A tamer?"
" Well yes, I came from the hatchery, but my tamer takes care of me. You'd think being tamed was boring but we go on adventures all the time and sometimes, like now, I get to be sent on missions."
" That does sound fun, but I'm wild and what about freedom?:
" Well, you do have a lot of fun and there are usually other sylvesti's that you can explore with...we're not slaves and I think it'd be worse if your alone. You can be tamed if you want just go look for someone that looks like they can be trusted. If you're not sure you could always fight and see how they care for their sylvestis." With a final look at the aurleon the ryori dashed off.
Companions? That would be nice, the aurleon thought. Decided she flew off hopingthat soon she wouldn't have to be alone.
Khossaena
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 1:36 AM Post #23
And the results are in! Congrats to the winners and thank you all for participating! :) Hope everyone had fun!

First Place: Livinginmyownreality
Second Place: Firegem1401
Third Place: Skywright

I will probably host more contests like this, so let me know if youd like to be on a ping list for them.

(@Firegem1401 @Skywright I sent you each a frost token, just send it back with a CoD fee equal to your winnings and shoot me a PM whenever you want your free breeding)
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/4/2016 at 8:35 AM Post #24
THis contest was fun so, it would be nice to be on your ping list for other ones thank you.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 2:27 PM Post #25
tysm - sry my laptop broke so i havent been on in a whle
Khossaena
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 2:59 PM Post #26
I know how you feel. :P Glad you're back, tho :)
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 3:07 PM Post #27
was there a prize or did i miss it? If it's gone it's fine i enjoyed writing about her ^^
Khossaena
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 3:27 PM Post #28
PMed the link. Did you take get your prize?
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/17/2016 at 3:53 PM Post #29
i found her ^^ Thx!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.