Players 2,169 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,326,911 1,584
Generated 664,302 284
Captured 1,204,002 56
Bred 6,458,511 1,244
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Wheel/Themed offspring Trades/ Sales/bre...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 93
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 10:15 PM Post #21
Sadly, there isn't a lot available on for breeding in the DSW Ryori and SN Lighira and V Griffi. Helping with the breeding fees isn't really something I can do right now, since most of the gold I have is going towards the offer on the Coal Griffi. I was sort of hoping that maybe an arrangement could be made with the owners. Honestly though, the DSW Ryori are the priority, so I could skip the Lighira and Griffi offspring, if that helps at all.

Ok, so for the Coal Griffi, I would like to offer the following:

1 Mil in gold
20 Lesser Pet Dyes
1 Regular Nephini Essence
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 217
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 10:41 PM Post #22
Your offer is certainly tempting! Do you mind if I consider it for a day or two?
I messaged the owners of both Ryoris, to see if we can make some sort of arrangement, if not I'm sure I can get all of the offspring you requested for you, it'll just take a little bit of patience.
Also, I hadn't noticed before when I was looking at your post but the two cranberry crisp aeridini are related, if there's another you'd like to use instead of one of my two, let me know.

Out of curiosity, I was considering gender swapping one of my DSW Ryoris, if I were to do that, would you still be interested in offspring from the gender swapped one?(I probably wouldn't breed them together, just due to the lack of traits between them)

Edit- I got the first DSW Ryori egg!
I also purchased a female SN ligh, I'm not sure if you'd be interested in offspring from her, or if you were set on the other one https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1205230
Edited By Castielle on 1/19/2015 at 11:48 PM.
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 2:15 AM Post #23
So, I'm up at 2am right now, because I just realized that I completely forgot about the Star Gazer Neph Offspring in my offer for the Coal Griffi. Lol. ^^;

Anyway, this is my tagged pair of Star Gazer Nephini: Nyx & Erebus

I'd be happy to breed you 1 or 2 offspring from them. Or I can use them to breed you 2 unrelated offspring from mates of your choosing, assuming that an arrangement can be reached with the owner(s) 'cause of my (hopefully) soon to be low gold situation.

By all means, take the time to think the offer over. :3

Ah, too bad about the CC Aeri; I was hoping to get vis Lava Lamp out of them. Not sure if that's possible with what's available for breeding. But I'll take look tomorrow (later today, now) and get back to you on that.

I may still be interested in a baby from the gender swapped DSW (if you do gender swap it); it just depends on the available males for breeding.

As for the SN Lighira female, I'm not really a fan of Magma Runes on the SN, but I do really like the Petal Wings. So trading for a baby from her would really depend on the traits of the offspring.

By the way, here is your Lazy Days Neph egg. :)
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 9:07 AM Post #24
As for the CC Aeri, he came out of my female from a breeding swap, so I can probably contact the owner about another breeding swap if you'd be interested in that.
Lux has already been bred, so if I were to gender swap one it would be him but I'll wait on a response about the breeding you were interested in first, since I was still on the fence about changing him anyway.

Would you be interested in my female SN Lighra with any of the fathers I have? If not, I'll try messaging the owner of the more expensive Lig about a breeding swap.
I'll set up the DSW Ryori as soon as I have a chance.
Set up
Edited By Castielle on 1/20/2015 at 9:11 AM.
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 11:31 AM Post #25
Thank you for the egg. :D

Took a look at the male DSW for breeding and found a few good pairings for your male should he be gender swapped. (these boys would work great: 1 & 2)

As for the CC Aerdini, I don't know if this would interest you, but I actually have several male CC Aerdini. Would you maybe be interested in trading your male for one of them to make a breeding pair for yourself? (these are them: 1, 2, 3, & 4)

Hmm, the only SN male I like the female with is the one with Ghostly Shadows, so long as the baby had Petal Wings. I'd be happy to breed you another offspring from the list for a baby like that, but I'd still want the other SN offspring.
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 2:26 PM Post #26
Alright! I'll genderswap him, and breed that egg for you. Is there one of the males you preferred over the other?

I'd be willing to trade my male for him

I also bred your mischievous puff

I'll beed that vampiric griffi as soon as the female comes off cooldown and I'll get on the ligs as soon as I can.

In exchange I'd like Ny'vene (any of the ones you listed) aeridini (either of the ones listed) or Ryori(again, either)

However, the traits I dislike are
- corruption on aerie,
- any mask on Ryori, anything cyberpunk except the wings

Traits I prefer
-any genes or wings on Ryori
- tiger sparrow wings/ any genes on the aeridini
-any genes on Ny'vene
(visible or carried)
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 2:54 PM Post #27
The CC Aeridini boy is set for you. Thanks for trading me on that. :D

For the DSW Ryori mate, I'd prefer this male.

I bred you: a Harvest Day Aeridini, a Harvest Day Ny'vene, and a Spring Rebirth Ryori (none of the parents have any of the traits you mentioned disliking. ^^). They're set and you can collect them all now or collect them as you have eggs/offspring to trade me. Either is fine with me. :)

Thanks for the puff egg. :D
Zzzzz
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 3:07 PM Post #28
Just bred the SE Ny'vene egg; it too is set for you when you're ready. :)

Also bred an IF Aeridini egg and an NF Ny'vene egg; hopefully they will come out with the genders you're looking for.

I checked before I bred them, the parent's don't have any traits you don't like and I tried to pick combos with traits on your preferred list. :)
Castiele
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 3:38 PM Post #29
Awesome! Thanks
I just bred your second DSW Ryori and it's all set up for you! I'll ping you when I have some more eggs ready to go.
I have a reminder set for the cheaper SN ligh and the vampiric griffi so that I remember to get them bred as soon as they come off cooldown. I'll work on getting some sort of cheaper breeding arrangement for the more expensive Lig, and I'll let you know how that goes.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 1/20/2015 at 3:58 PM Post #30
Hello, I'm very interested in this girl here: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1200408

What would it take to get her from you?
I have a male star gazer offspring that I could use to breed for an egg or two(can be found in my PBW Offspring stable, #4 in tab 2). Alternitivly I have a male Cranberry Crisp Aeri offspring, and an Island Flower Aeri male offspring I could trade for her. I could also breed for a Sun Deity Griffi

Please let me know.
Edited By Lddarcwolf on 1/20/2015 at 4:18 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.