Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,405 251
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,731 392
Generated 761,953 9
Captured 1,302,871 27
Bred 7,269,755 356
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Closed] Drawing for 3-Vis Spring Festiv...
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Joined: 10/11/2014
Threads: 47
Posts: 1,386
Posted: 6/26/2026 at 2:14 AM Post #21
I would like to join, please.
Satoshi
Level 75
Sculptor
Joined: 5/10/2023
Threads: 7
Posts: 178
Posted: 6/26/2026 at 2:41 PM Post #22
This is very kind of you~ Thanks Sabre~ I'd love to join :3
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Joined: 4/25/2017
Threads: 197
Posts: 3,978
Posted: 6/27/2026 at 9:49 PM Post #23
I'd like to enter, please! Thanks for doing this, it's very generous of you <3
Squarebug
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 7/7/2018
Threads: 63
Posts: 6,101
Posted: 6/27/2026 at 9:50 PM Post #24
You're amazing Sabre, may I please enter as well? ^^
Bushbeamz
Level 73
Majestic Green Thumb
Joined: 5/30/2026
Threads: 0
Posts: 4
Posted: 6/27/2026 at 9:50 PM Post #25
I'd like to join
Sabre
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Joined: 11/4/2018
Threads: 10
Posts: 334
Posted: 6/27/2026 at 11:54 PM Post #26
Congrats Rogueraevyn, Isri, and Phoebebang! I sent you guys a pm :)

---------------------

Closed
Isri
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 4/7/2022
Threads: 19
Posts: 690
Posted: 6/28/2026 at 5:50 PM Post #27
You are so awesome Thank you :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.