Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,419 227
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,927 648
Generated 761,990 8
Captured 1,302,988 19
Bred 7,273,797 621
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [B] Buying Avi items!
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
CirrusAscending
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 7/30/2016
Threads: 13
Posts: 226
Posted: 12/13/2025 at 8:49 AM Post #21
I am a very silly goose - I sent them to Wistirio by accident! They've been sent to you properly this time ^^"
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Joined: 1/9/2016
Threads: 119
Posts: 3,755
Posted: 12/13/2025 at 12:49 PM Post #22
Oops! I have received them this time, thank you. I've sent over the avatar items as well, though please do let me know if I missed anything too.
CirrusAscending
Level 75
Sun Seeker
Joined: 7/30/2016
Threads: 13
Posts: 226
Posted: 12/13/2025 at 7:30 PM Post #23
Yep, all present! Thank you!
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 6/13/2026 at 11:46 PM Post #24
This thread has been unlocked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.