Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dawn of Darkness
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 5:06 PM Post #21
// That's super cool! Do you care if someone else joins us in the rp?

"Not a problem! Just doing my job!" Star said puffing her chest out again.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/15/2022 at 5:14 PM Post #22
//like a group? Sure go ahead less worry if I'm unwell or busy one day lol just make sure when they post their you tag me so i know who their oc is

Echo looked at the filly and back at shadow storm and than slowly opened the parcel unsure what was on the inside of it after all it could be absolutely anything at all which made her nervous and worried
Edited By XxGeorgiaxX on 8/15/2022 at 5:15 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/16/2022 at 5:19 PM Post #23
Inside the box was a set of the royal guard armor, as well as a hoof written note from the princess's themselves.
"Whoa! No wonder the box was so big! I thought that it might have had a whole pony in it of something!" Star said.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/16/2022 at 6:05 PM Post #24
Echo smiled at the pony reaction and smiled "i should try it on later might case a scene seeing a night guard during the day" she said watching as Shadow storm sealed the box back up and than shunk it so it was small enough to fit inside the satchel Echo wore around her size "you could have done that before " she teased

Shadow storm smiled "yes but i didn't know who's parcel that was at all and some ponies can be funny about magic and parcels " he repiled and smiled looking at pastel star bell had seemly left most likely using the distraction of the parcel to leave
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/18/2022 at 2:14 AM Post #25
Whoa thats a neat trick too!! Star said. Magic is so cool!! Bell was still in hiding, covering her face with her hooves.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/18/2022 at 5:36 AM Post #26
//how is the other member of our group coming along?

Shadow storm smiled softly stretching his legs "thanks i have been practicing ainse i was a coalt" he sId unfortunately Shadow storm was orphan no family to speak of so he practiced his magic asa colat to excape the loneliness. Echo was the only person shadow had in his life they were best friends

Echo glanced at bell worried for her "you can come over shadow storm looks scary but he's harmless " ahe said softly as it was true shadow storm looked like he was the son of king sombra but he was a good bye being the only two edgy looking members of Ponyville they stuck together eveyone else had a pastel or earthy coloured mains
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/19/2022 at 9:13 PM Post #27
//I haven't heard from the one, and the other is working on their still

"Well you are really good at it." Star said landing next to the colt. "Oh! Do you know a spell to make someone faster?!" Bell swallowed hard before slowly rising up.
"I-I'm Baby Bell..." She stammered not looking up at the other two.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/20/2022 at 5:59 AM Post #28
Okay

Shadow stom did know of the spell but wasn't very good at it so it came with severe bad side effects so wouldn't perform it out of fear of the side affects and with pastel star was just a filly it seemed dangerous so he simply said he didn't know a spell

Echo smiled at baby bell "oh hello sugarplum this is Pastel star a sweet delivery filly and this is Shadow storm a student in that big school called School for Gifted Unicorns and you all know im a royal night guard in training at the castle " she said temporary forgetting its name in heat of the moment
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/22/2022 at 5:15 PM Post #29
Bell blushed slightly lowering her head a bit. "It's nice to meet you both." The brown filly said softly.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/22/2022 at 7:32 PM Post #30
Shadow storm was a rather handsome jet black furred unicorn Stallion with spiky and slightly messy deep crimson mane and bright crimson red coloured eyes he was rather tall and currently the tallest out of the group [Echo,baby bell and pastel star] his cutie mark is a steel sword and white Quill in a cross pattern symbolising his magical knowledge and physical strength he always prided himself on his intelligence and physical strength and due to his strength he was quite physically well built similar to big macintosh. Shadow storm was Princess luna student similar to Twilight Sparkle as celestia through it would be good for luna to have a student

Echo meanwhile was a quite pretty bat pony with a light grey colured fur covering her body with light dusty pink coloured mane styled into a scene style and she had light blue colured eyes with light grey colured bat wings and the tops of her ears looked more fluffy she was the only known bat pony in Ponyville her cutie mark is a white constellations of the star Virgo showing not only her birthsign but her deep love of stars and Astronomy often could be found reading books about stars or stargazing. Echo was currently training to become a Royal night guard just like her father before her

//"reintroducing" my ocs for the newbie and i feel like Specter might like Echo as bats are associated with spooky things XD

Shadow storm looked at Echo his best friend whom he meet when he became lost in the castle trying to locate the library thankfully Echo comming back from training was able to assist and the two became unlikely friends and extremely close [never romantically dated so both Shadow and Echo are single]. Shadow storm flashed baby bell a smile and bowed his head in greeting "pleasure to meet you" he said dispite his edgy appearance Shadow storm had a kind smile

Echo glanced between Shadow storm and baby bell hopefully the young mare would soon get more comfortable around people within good time "so this was a interesting meeting i meet baby bell while she was picking wild flowers and became lost and i meet pastel star whom Shadow storm saw was struggling with a package that ironically was mine" she said looking inside her satchel that contained the shrunk package, mangos a paper bag of apples and two books she brought the other day from an Author whom a friend recommended to her and a old book about the story of a lost princess
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.