Page 2 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 10:02 AM Post #11
~Time Change~ Night

Kaladinas sat in the Slytherin common room with Alain. Recently, she noticed, Alain was looking a bit sickly. She looked at her Advanced Potion Making book that she had borrowed from Professor Snape (She had forgot to buy her own from Flourish and Blotts).
"Who the heck writes that small?" she asked.
Alain looked at her book and shrugged. "I dunno."
Kaladinas looked at a tiny scribble in the corner of the book: Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
"Do you have any clue who the Half-Blood Prince is? Alain?" Kaladinas nudged the sixth-year, causing him to jump.
"GAH! Don't scare me like that!!!" he cried.
Suddenly, Professor Snape walked into the common room. "What's all the commotion about?" he asked.
"Umm...... I just nudged Alain. He was in some sort of daze or something." Kaladinas said.
"I was focusing on nonverbal counter-curses! I was trying to put the fire out!" Alain said, pointing to the flames crackling merrily in the grate.
"Oh. So that's why you weren't blinking."
"Duh." Alain said, in mock anger.
"Well, if everything is settled, I shall go back to my office." Snape said, walking out of the common room entrance.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 11:15 AM Post #12
It was getting quite late when Skyler arrived in Mcgonagall's office. The Professor was sitting at her desk quill in hand writing who knows what on a piece of Parchment. " Ah, Mrs. Skyler, The Ministry has confirmed your registration they will be here on the grounds tomorrow to examine you.... I assume you can speak with them after Professor Quirrle's teaching. " She said peering over her glasses and giving a slight smile. "Professor, what are they examining me for?" she asked slightly concerned. Mcgonagall's smile faded " They are going to take notes on your appearance, temperament, and your behavior .." she paused a moment before continuing "I suggest not acting out, remember your not something small or harmless in that form, a single growl could gett you expelled, or even worse.. ". Sky understood a bit better now, it was like the temperament training tests they did with the Hippigriffs only stricter. " Now go, I'd hate for you to get detention for being out after hours."
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 11:53 AM Post #13
It was getting late. Kaladinas got out of bed, snuck out of the Slytherin common room, and climbed the stairs to the seventh floor corridor.
She tapped herself on the head with her wand, causing herself to become almost invisible with a disillusionment charm. She crept up the stairs, and crashed into Skyler, a Hufflepuff student coming from Professor McGonnagal's office.
"Oof!"
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 1:29 PM Post #14
Skyler felt something run into her but seeing nothing she thought she must be imagining things. With a sigh she ran her fingers through her hair. " I need sleep if the ministry thinks I'm imagining things tomorrow they may just expel me in the spot" she said exadurating slightly.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 1:47 PM Post #15
Kaladinas looked behind her. Skyler looked around, then walked away. Kaladinas looked around. The coast was clear. She turned into her wolf form and scampered past the seventh floor corridor, once, twice, three times. Then a door appeared.
Kaladinas put a paw on the door and pushed her way through. To her surprise, Professor Dumbledore was sitting in a chintz chair. Kaladinas resumed her normal form.
"P-Professor, what are you doing here?"
"Oh, merely passing the time."
"Well, I just come in here to practice spells... and stuff." the Slytherin student said awkwardly.
"Well, then by all means continue."
"So, you're not angry?"
"Not at all." Dumbledore said.
Kaladinas lifted her wand and gave it a swish. The Room of Requirement started to shift around her...

~Time Change~ Morning...
Kaladinas sat up. The emerald green bed hangings surrounded her bed. She pulled them apart, blinking in the bright morning light. She was the only person in her dormitory.
The others must have gone to breakfast. she thought.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 2:02 PM Post #16
Sky twiddled her brekfest with her fork. The mess hall was quite busy this morning but all she could think about was her meeting later today. She had barely noticed the group of slytherin students entering the large hall.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 2:31 PM Post #17
Kaladinas sat by her friends at the Slytherin table. She looked up, and her eyes caught Skyler's. She didn't want the Hufflepuff to think she was staring at her, so she engaged Alain in a conversation. The Slytherin student had a sort of green tinge to his pale face. He had dark circles under his eyes.
"Sleep well last night?" she asked the sixth-year student.
"Nah. You?"
"Nope."
"Are you excited about the Quidditch match today? Hufflepuff versus Slytherin." Alain said.
"Oh gosh! I totally forgot there's a match today!" Kaladinas said, slapping a palm to her forehead.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 3:21 PM Post #18
She looked up from her food seeing the slytherin girl who bumped into her yesterday, Skyler was over the whole incident, but did not know the girls name. As the girl looked away Sky noticed the boy sitting across from her, the same boy who sat beside her in defense aginst the dark arts. She knew slytherin house got a bad wrap because of a few individuals, but he seemed quite different from the others. She couldn't help but look at the back of his head as she woundered what was so different about this kid.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/9/2017 at 3:22 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 3/9/2017 at 6:51 PM Post #19
Tobuse 'Toby'

Tobuse lounged around the common room, board out of her mind. Sure she could be studying but like that would ever happen. She couldn't wait for tomorrow though. One thing that sucked about being stuffed in slytherin as that her best friend was in Hufflepuff.

"Who's idea were houses anyway!!" she groaned, hanging upside down off the arm of one of the chairs.

To be honest she would have fitted into hufflepuff just as well, if not better than slytherin. There's just something about being a muggelborn in the pureblood high horse house. It was SOO annoying. She'd tried to change too, within her first week, but dumble door wouldn't have it.

Topaz

Topaz loved her house. The common room was as warm and cozy as the people in it. Plus the smells from the kitchen were amazing. Being close to the slytherin common room made it easy to meet with Toby and the light the filtered in through the low windows was arm and perfect for afternoon study.

Right now though the hufflepuffs were talking around the fire, sharing their days and what not. The older students offered comfort when the first years complained about Snape or Quirrell. Topaz joined in, offering her 2 cents.

She probably could have made Ravenclaw, she was smart enough. However she supposed that her kindness and loyalty was greater. She didn't strive to be the best, she was simply good at anything she set her mind on. How after 5 years of muggle school and a lifetime of craving adventure, studying for a magic school was hardly a chore.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 8:09 AM Post #20
~Breakfast has ended~
Kaladinas Black walked into the common room, Alain with her.
"I hate the idea that Slytherin has a Mudblood. It must be the first one in a century. I wonder what the sorting hat was thinking. Avis!" she said, waving her wand. Three birds materialized out of nowhere and flew out of the common room, and into the first year girl's dormitory. A few screams echoed down the hall.
"Hey. Mudbloods aren't that bad." Alain said.
"I guess you're right. I heard that Circe was a mudblood." Kaladinas shrugged.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.