Forum Index > General Discussion > RETURNING PLAYER: WHAT DO?
Page 2
1, 2
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Elli5lantern
Level 62
The Fortuitous
Joined: 4/21/2017
Threads: 26
Posts: 114
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 3:10 PM
Post #11
Yeah, that sounds good! Once evertyhing's situated on your end(?) or I could take a look around, we could discuss on what to do first?
Lunesca
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 4/19/2013
Threads: 25
Posts: 213
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 3:14 PM
Post #12
Have a look around. Everything is vaguely organized, it's more a matter of sorting out specific species into pairing/groups for breeding and making sure all the themed pets have their own tabs in each stable.
Ideally, I'd like to get each species into their own stable (eventually 1 stable for normal Sylesti and 1 stable for themed of each species, but that is the bigger end goal) with 8 tabs to each so I have room to work on projects LOL. But that's gonna take a while when I'm limited on both time and attention span for getting money on here ^_^"
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Joined: 11/2/2014
Threads: 96
Posts: 4,503
Posted: 10/5/2026 at 3:07 AM
Post #13
new gen1 pets of retired themes can be obtained in two ways nowdays- the Wheel of themed during the black friday event, and Diamond Sale custom theme prizes.
Additionally, pretagged themes have been rereleased as proper Tagged themes, and so can now also be obtained this way.
being able to feed other people's pets has always been a thing (or at least, it's been a thing since before late 2014 when I joined)
Will note that you can at least private sale from the hatchery still.
Not sure when you last played so I don't know what updates might be relevant as 'new knowledge'
Go to Page:
1, 2
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities