Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dawn of Darkness
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 11:23 AM Post #11
T-Timber wolves? Bell swallowed. She lowered her head looking around them as she did. I didnt know they were this close to the boarder.

Star seemed to think a moment. I wont say no to a helping hoof. She said landing next to him. You make it look easy to carry. Im Pastel Star by the way!
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 12:38 PM Post #12
Echo looked at her "yes your actual rather deep inside the woods unfortunately but luckily for you its still morning so we can find our way back quickly, i think" she said whispering the last part "come on lets get you back" she said and started leading the strange earth pony back to Ponyville

Shadow storm smiled and levitated the box once again "no problem I'm Shadow storm" he said princess celestia though it might be good for her sister luna to have a student like she had Twilight Sparkle and Shadow storm was chosen being an orphan with no knowledge of his father or mother "lets go" he said following Pastel star to the destination of the parcel
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 2:06 PM Post #13
Bell stayed close to Echo, their shoulders almost touching as they walked. "I-I'm sorry to be a bother..." She apologized.

"So where you headed? Oh! Are you the new Express Mail apprentice?!" She asked, flying a lazy circle around him.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 9:12 AM Post #14
Echo looked her her "don't worry it happens a lot actually " she said and slowly lead bell towards the puter skirts of the foreverfree forest where Ponyville cpuld be seen in the distance luckily they ran into no trouble at all amd made it safely though the other side "there's is Ponyville right over there" she said and poined to wild flowers growing near fluttershy house "and wild flowers are over here" some honeybees caused thoses to grow fast.

Shadow storm shock his head "no I'm afraid not just a regret student nothing important currently studying bat ponies and immortality like the princess" he said it was somewhat boring lots continuous writing reading book without pictures and constant studying and filling out paperwork it wasn't interested as it sounded he didn't get to unlock the mystery of immortality just hiw it affected the princess like Luna and celestia and a cadence he recalled there being a page torn out of the book like someone was trying to hide something or someone
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 12:37 PM Post #15
Bell followed her gestures nodded slowly. Thank you. I-I dont have much butI can repay you for helping me. I promise.

The multicolored filly shook her head. Makes my head spin! You must be really smart to be able to think of all of that! I cant even remember an apple pie recipe.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 4:06 PM Post #16
Echo shock her head "please don't worry about it its my job as royal guard to help others so please instead worry about getting home safe" she said and smiled "hey Echo longtime no see" a voice called out making Echo look it was Shadow Storm "oh its the student please have a nice day " she said and said goodbye tobell and walked over to pastel and Shadow storm

Shadow storm smiled at Echo and looked at Pastel "oh pastel star this is Echo a castle guard and Echo this is pastel star a sweet delivery filly with impressive strength and yes its a lot to remember pastel star but writing things down and repeating them over and over again often helps" he said and explained to Echo how he and the pastel coloured filly meet
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/12/2022 at 5:11 PM Post #17
Bell coward away from the new comers. She moved back a bit hoping she wasn't seen. "Nice to meet ya!" Star said fluttering over to Echo. "And delivery! Not sure who sent this but it's all yours!"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/13/2022 at 11:51 AM Post #18
Echo saw bell's nervousness and poofed out her winga blocking out pastel star and Shadow storm view of bell as she a distance away she could easily hide behind the wings (the further away someone is the smaller they are, that's what i meant if it wasn't obvious)

Shadow storm tilted his head "pardon?" He asked pastel star and glanced at Echo and both seemed confused by what The sweet filly had said and exchanged glances "I'm afraid we are confused" Echo said softly

//did you know Echo isn't my Mlp real name it actually Nyx she yaed to be called Echo until i leaned it the ne of one of a famous oc and a real mlp character XD Nyx is a greek goddess i named my oc after
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/13/2022 at 5:06 PM Post #19
This package, its for an Echo. Im am assuming that you are the only echo that lives here in the forest right? Pastel asked.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 8/14/2022 at 6:26 AM Post #20
Echo nodded "oh yes that's me" she said and bowed "thank you so much for delivering it for me" she said she had smile as she was happy but deep down concerned who would send a filly to the foreverfree forest with timberwolves and other dangerous threats

Shadow storm levitated the delivery down by Echo he remembered she was expecting her amour for being a royal guard but would they deliver that by regular mail as it seemed more safer to have Echo collect in person to stop stealing the amour and impersonating a guard
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.