|
|
|
|
| Home |
|
| Account |
| Overview |
| Stables |
| Hatchery |
| Inventory |
| Wardrobe |
| Referrals |
| Settings |
|
| Explore |
| Seasonal Festival |
| World Map |
| Generator |
| Breeding Grounds |
| Nurturing Grounds |
| Party |
| Task Log |
| Mission Log |
| Quest Log |
| Themed Pet Codex |
|
| Trade |
| Player Trades |
| Trade Broker |
| Currency Exchange |
|
| Games |
| Eggling Auction |
| Pick A Door |
| Official Games |
| Un-Official Games |
| Jinxie's Jamboree |
|
| Shops |
| Festival Shop |
| Diamond Shop |
| Avatar Shop |
| Scale Shop |
|
| Social |
| Inbox |
| Forums |
| Community Polls |
| Advanced Search |
|
|
|
| September 29th, 2026 |
 |
|
|
| 55 Online |
9:10 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Advanced Search |
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
| Active Players on Sylestia |
| Category |
Total |
Yesterday |
| Players |
1,391 |
245 |
| Sylestia Pet Data |
| Category |
Total |
Yesterday |
| Pets |
9,333,127 |
462 |
| Generated |
761,869 |
8 |
| Captured |
1,302,798 |
20 |
| Bred |
7,268,308 |
434 |
Statistics updated daily at midnight
| Recent Announcements |
| Thread |
Posted |
| Summer Festival Pet Tr..
| Aug 18
| Summer Festival Overvi..
| Aug 15
| Patriotic Event Overvi..
| Jul 3
| Site Downtime (6/16/20..
| Jun 15
| Leaderboard Contests O..
| May 28
 |
|
| Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Upon a Night |
| Page 17 |
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18... 55, 56, 57 |
Go to Page: |
|
|
| Author |
Thread Post |
|
|
| Crystal25152 |
| Level 66 |
| The Kind-Hearted |
 |
| Joined: 8/31/2013 |
| Threads: 365 |
| Posts: 8,887 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 7:08 PM |
Post #161 |
| I'm tempted to make two more characters...I...will...not. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Zarhail |
| Level 60 |
 |
| Joined: 12/17/2013 |
| Threads: 66 |
| Posts: 1,237 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 7:27 PM |
Post #162 |
| I on the other hand just might... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Crystal25152 |
| Level 66 |
| The Kind-Hearted |
 |
| Joined: 8/31/2013 |
| Threads: 365 |
| Posts: 8,887 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 7:31 PM |
Post #163 |
| I'm trying to keep my 13 thing. 13 is my number. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Zarhail |
| Level 60 |
 |
| Joined: 12/17/2013 |
| Threads: 66 |
| Posts: 1,237 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 7:44 PM |
Post #164 |
I have all of three characters.
I think I can pull one more into this. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Crystal25152 |
| Level 66 |
| The Kind-Hearted |
 |
| Joined: 8/31/2013 |
| Threads: 365 |
| Posts: 8,887 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 8:10 PM |
Post #165 |
| Lol. I'm tempted to make repunzel. My bad spelling. < My idea! No takie! XD |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Zarhail |
| Level 60 |
 |
| Joined: 12/17/2013 |
| Threads: 66 |
| Posts: 1,237 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 8:14 PM |
Post #166 |
No copying other people's characters!
Seriously though, I don't think I'd make a very good rapunzel, I'd have her strangle people with her hair in no time. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Crystal25152 |
| Level 66 |
| The Kind-Hearted |
 |
| Joined: 8/31/2013 |
| Threads: 365 |
| Posts: 8,887 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 8:16 PM |
Post #167 |
| Her hair heals! O.o But I'm tweaking her...heh. Maybe...Oh...I'm going to pass my 13 limit. I'm gonna kill one of my characters, somehow... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Zarhail |
| Level 60 |
 |
| Joined: 12/17/2013 |
| Threads: 66 |
| Posts: 1,237 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 8:17 PM |
Post #168 |
Can do.
Not disney rapunzel of course, that would be even more copying people's characters. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Crystal25152 |
| Level 66 |
| The Kind-Hearted |
 |
| Joined: 8/31/2013 |
| Threads: 365 |
| Posts: 8,887 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 8:21 PM |
Post #169 |
Who should I kill? A girl. Which girl?!
My Rapunzel...lol...who stole the prince! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Crystal25152 |
| Level 66 |
| The Kind-Hearted |
 |
| Joined: 8/31/2013 |
| Threads: 365 |
| Posts: 8,887 |
|
| Posted: 1/12/2014 at 8:23 PM |
Post #170 |
| Mistake |
|
|
| Edited By Crystal25152 on 1/12/2014 at 8:24 PM. |
|
|
|
|
| Go to Page: |
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18... 55, 56, 57 |
|
Go to Top
|
|
| This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
|
| Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
|
 |
|
|
|
| © Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.