Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,413 237
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,337,377 946
Generated 761,970 10
Captured 1,302,946 38
Bred 7,272,309 898
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Sharing and Design Discussion > Show off your Disrupted Pets
Page 100 1, 2, 3... 99, 100, 101 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 7/5/2026 at 10:47 AM Post #991
Faeyla, am I correct in thinking you don't like wings on Sylvorpas?

In other news, Wood Blewit is a CE Emerging Myconid buck. I don't care for those Hidden Spooky Branches, plus maybe he'll get a new trait for the CEs.


First Disruptor--

I wish to lodge a complaint.


So do I. This is the exact opposite of what was wanted.


Meanwhile, here's Inifri Duir, who has Broken Shackles and doesn't want them.

They're broken. They should go


First Disruptor--

I can live with this.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 7/5/2026 at 11:08 AM.
Sheechwan
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Joined: 12/19/2012
Threads: 164
Posts: 3,459
Posted: 7/6/2026 at 9:30 AM Post #992

This Warden Warrior Ferrikki just hatched, but I have interest into other traits.




Hmmm, very tempting to Null the rainbow just to have the ears and fur, they're such a beautiful combo! <3
Buuuuut, I want to try to keep him a 3v, so one more!


And only one more was needed to have a combo that's perfect for me! <333

.

4v Griffi from Eggling Auction, traits were lovely, but I wanted them to have matching trait slots with the 2v I already owned (G3 + M2).



Edited By Sheechwan on 7/6/2026 at 12:40 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 2:22 AM Post #993
Your Rikki is adorable now, Sheechwan.

In other news, Petal has waited a long, long time to trade in this boring trait:

I can't see.


First Disruptor--

How chic!


Petal is now the first Budding Kelpari, CE or Modern, to have the Flowing Water trait!
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 10:43 PM Post #994
Here's hoping that this won't take too many distrupt's :')


This set of traits gave me quite the headache when she hatched...


Ok! I can work with this!
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/28/2026 at 11:24 AM Post #995
That was a high-quality Disruptor, Feyvn.

In other news, my first Starry Nights Sylvorpa, Over the Rhone, hatched like this--


First Disruptor--


We can live with that, I think. Usually I'm not a fan of Rippling Runes, but she's making them work for her.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 8/30/2026 at 10:22 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 8/30/2026 at 10:25 PM Post #996
Hunt the Slipper has an unfortunate hat.

How can I find the slipper with this thing over my eyes?


First Disruptor--

Ouch!


Ouch, indeed. Got another Disruptor--

That's more like it!



Meanwhile, Etchant does not like this look.

This is ridiculous.


First Disruptor--

I can live with this.
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 9/3/2026 at 11:14 PM.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 9/6/2026 at 2:18 AM Post #997
Three-Vis are always such problems.


First Disruptor--


Darn it, why Tempest Armor? I could live with the rest.

Blue Bottle has waited almost three years for his Disruptor.

I notice you don't mention how patient I've been.


First Disruptor--

Erm, no thank you.


Luckily I have another Disruptor--

Ladies, please form a queue!
Edited By SpaceElf1 on 9/6/2026 at 12:35 PM.
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 9/8/2026 at 6:07 PM Post #998
That vorpa turned out goregous! :o

Anyway- another headache of traits :')



Here's hoping this one distruptor I have doesn't fail me!



...It has failed me-
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Joined: 9/17/2014
Threads: 753
Posts: 13,877
Posted: 9/9/2026 at 12:57 AM Post #999
Feyvn, I guess I don't understand Vulnyxes. Her runes and wings look beautiful! What am I not getting?
Feyvn
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 1/11/2020
Threads: 34
Posts: 1,530
Posted: 9/9/2026 at 1:35 AM Post #1000
As cute as she is, she doesn't have any of the traits I am looking for xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 99, 100, 101
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.