Forum Index > Roleplaying > Prp with Orcastration
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 4:54 PM Post #1
The sound of talking fills the air, people selling wares from small home made shops and buildings made of scrap metal. the whole place is bathed in neon lights from the signs hanging in the windows of all the shops.

for a moment, the chatter is drowned out by an odd noise, and a portal about the size of a person opens up in the side of the wall, spewing out two people onto the ground before promptly closing. another portal opens up soon after, shoving a few more people on the ground, and closing as soon as the other one did.

the chatter soon returns to full volume, people stepping around the people on the ground as if this is a normal occaision. at first glance, the people all look normal. but on second glance, certain oddities can be spotted. eyes that are unnatural colors, a few extra limbs or things like horns and wings that a normal person wouldn't have.

a large sign hangs above the market, neon and glowing like the others. "Welcome to Vesuvia" the sign reads.

Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 6:07 PM Post #2
(i accidentally put your username as the tittle not in the "ping users" section i'm so sorry)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 318
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 7:05 PM Post #3
Tis fine!
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 7:07 PM Post #4
would you like to make the starting post or shoud i? (well, aside from the top post lol)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 7:09 PM Post #5
Lish sits up, rubbing his head. "What....Soleli....?" He muttered, before pausing and staring at his hand, experiementally stretching his fingers. "..why...why do i have full cintrol-? Wait, this isn't-")

Hanako gives Lishian a look, having caught herself before her head hit the ground. "You spent way too long in that cursed world of yours, dont tell me you forgot how the Interspace works!"

"This isnt the interspace, i know how the interspace works and I still don't get 100% control there!"
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 7:28 PM Post #6
i groan, laying on the ground, the wind has been knocked out of my lungs, and i gasp for air desperately. beside me, Eli sits up, looking around.

"are you ok?" she asks, giving me a concerned look. "yeah" i lie, giving her a grin "totally fine. out of curiousity, where are w?" i ask, gestruing around. Eli shrugs, pulling herself to her feet with the help fo a nearby wall and reaching in her pocket, patting Kyrn in her pocket.

wait, where's Salem? i glance around in panic for a second before my eyes land on the cat, who's curiously sniffing the corner of one of the buildings.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 9:11 PM Post #7
Hanako sees the cat and squeels. "Oh my gosh, Lish, there's. A. Cat-"
"no."
"What, why?" Hanako sounds downright scrutined.
"There's other people here, pretty sure it's theirs." Lish glancs at Elizabeth and Zoe. "Actually....Hey, do you happen to know where we are?" he calls over to the other duo.

Hanko pokes him. "Are you sure this isn't hte Interspace?"
Lish gives her a look. "The Narrators are too murderous to make a place like this,' he mutters back, before turnng to the other duo expectently. Still rubbing his arm, which is still a bit greyish in color.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 9:26 PM Post #8
"who are you?" Eli asks, at the same time i blurt "don't touch Salem he bites". i study the pair in front of me, they look....interesting. Salem eyes them as well, but probably not for the same reason i am.

well, they were here when we got here, so maybe they know what's going on? "where are we? what's going on?" i question, grabbing Eli's hand and pulling myself to my feet. Salem takes his usual place by my side, sitting and staring at the pair with an unreadable expression on his face.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 9:59 PM Post #9
"You ask me. One moment I'm trying to get to the other side of the Interspace and next thing I know, she runs into me and we fall through to wherever this is. Which isn't the Interspace, becuase the sky's literally never this color there." Lish gestures around, his glasses nearly falling off. He quickly pusses them back on.

Hanako huffs. "Well sorry for running into you, Mr. I-Had-My-Eyes Closed, but I'm going to be late for my scheduled work-"

"You've literally been on inactive duty for like, a month."
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 7/22/2021 at 10:12 PM Post #10
"hey! focus!" Eli says, snapping her fingers. a few passerbys give us a look, but no one says anything or stops what they're doing. "what do you know about what's going on?"

"this place smells weird" Salem pipes up, looking bored. "i think everything about this place is weird" i say, kicking a hunk of metal about the size of a pebble. salem rolls his eyes.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.