Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Help?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lun4reclips3
Level 43
Threads: 1
Posted: 1/28/2021 at 3:36 PM Post #1
So, it says I released one of my Sylestia's, but I didn't, and It's making me think My account got hacked maybe, because this was one of my favorites, and It just notified me now saying it was released.

Could someone please help me on this, is there someone I could contact to get her back?
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 1/28/2021 at 4:01 PM Post #2
How hold was she ? Adolescents who grow up can be automaticly releassed if your stable is full or if they were unnamed while you have the auto-releasse feature set up. Otherwhise it may have been a glitch or somthing similar tho i doubt a hacker would have stopt at releassing only one pet, still you may want to reset your password to be safe.

Luckly you can clame back your releassed pet for a 50 diamonds fee at any time so she isnt lost for ever. ^-^
Earthprotector49
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/28/2021 at 5:38 PM Post #3
Like Cian said, auto-release of adult pets when your stable is full is a thing. Ive had that happen with a few themed pets that I never had any intention of releasing because, well, theyre themed, so I know how annoying & upsetting it is. Anyway, that, in all likelihood, is what happened.

My best advice for future reference is (1) ease off on breeding your pets if you have been doing it a lot (I made the same mistake when I started playing, and have been dealing with the fallout from it ever since.), (2) dont try to catch every pet you see while exploring (another mistake I made as a new player), (3) do your best to unlock as many of your available stable tabs as you can without using all the gold you have on hand, and (4) if, through a breeding, as a result of doing the pet-creating part of one of the annual fests, and the like, you end up with a pet you really like, keep an eye on its age and do not use a nurture boost on it. I usually move a pet I want to keep into one of my stables when its between 24 or 25 days old (As I imagine you already know, pets become adults when theyre 26 or 27 days old.), that way, I dont have to worry about it being auto-released when I dont want it to be.

I hope you can get your pet back soon :).
Edited By Earthprotector49 on 1/28/2021 at 5:41 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.