Forum Index > Player Guides > Soy's Golden Secrets
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Tisquares
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 8:26 PM Post #1
Some of you might be wondering - "boy, how do I get gold like those Sylestian millionaires?" (most of you probably don't, but this is for the few that do)

Fear not, for your friend Soy/Makana Tadayuki/Pancake is here to help!

I will share with you the ropes of this golden gathering game - but remember that I didn't just come up with this myself! I'd like to thank all those wonderful Sylestians that gave me pointers!! Don't be afraid to ask the veterans about anything!

Anyways, here we go~

First things first - missions, missions, missions! These are important in the long run! I find having five mission slots works nicely. Along with that, try reserving five different Sylesties for each mission type: Strength, Intelligence, Dexterity, Agility, and Health. You can do this by allotting proficiency points to the statistic you want (works nicely for tamed, high-levelled pets. Festivals are a good time to capture these).

Assign Sylesties to missions from longest to shortest - aka most rewarding to least rewarding. I'm not great at explaining this. . .but experimentation works great! Make sure your Sylesties meet the level requirement, though.

Second - Umbra Forest quests! These are tasks that refresh daily, and will land you 8,250 gold all together. Just go to the World Map > Umbra Forest > Sanctuary of Saerielle > Quest Board, then do those bad boys >:3

Third, and probably the most annoying - Grinding. Hip-hip-hooray. I go to either Fungus Grove or the Trollsblight Caverns for this bit. You'll want some slightly higher-level pets to ensure you can retreat from all encounters. Explore, explore, explore, explore. . .just keep going. All chests will give gold, and you can broker mushrooms you find.

Note: If any Festivals are ongoing, map-exploring can get you good rewards.

That's it for my day-to-day methods.
Edited By Soyti on 11/29/2020 at 8:27 PM.
Tisquares
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 11/29/2020 at 8:36 PM Post #2
Here are some alternate, less-frequently-used methods I take to get Gold:

Selling Sylesties. Good ways (that I've found) to sell pets faster include:

- Making a thread showing which pets you are selling
- Telling people in chat you have pets for sale (including the pet link(s) will help). Please don't do more than two/three at a time, otherwise it gets a tad annoying for everyone.
- Selling them in Pick-a-Box threads (speaking of which, here's mine!)

Selling Items. One of the best ways to sell items is by putting them up on the Broker. Simply click the item while it's in your Inventory, then "Broker Item". A popular way to sell Festival Items or Avatar Items is by making a thread.

- You can sell Equipment you've collected by right-clicking them, then selecting "Sell Items".

Dungeons. These refresh daily, and can be a decent source of gold. However, they do take a bit of time and fighting. Better have patience and a strong party!

- The Nightfall Bandit Dungeon is pretty easy once you start chiseling through Umbra Forest. The Dungeon of the Forsaken is quite a bit harder.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.