Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > haven't been able to get past Faerin...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Acoldrainyday
Level 27
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 7:55 PM Post #1
Long story short, my pets keep falling unconscious and I have less than 1k gold to keep healing them. I have no idea what to do, I've heard some advice but I still can't figure out what to do. Any tips from people who've gotten past the quest, or are at a higher level?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 10/23/2020 at 9:22 PM Post #2
1. if you aren't in battle, pets heal on their own over time

2. if you do missions, you can get a steady stream of gold, and mission satchels can give elixirs, potions, and draughts for healing your pets. The Healers in town are generally considered as Not Worth It (coughscammerscough)

3. if you're in Faerina's Shrine, you can get your third petslot unlocked in Sanctuary of Saerielle

4. looking at your party, I can see why you're having battle problems
> Shadow and Earth are both primarily Tank elements (slot 1, designed to take the brunt of enemy attacks)
Most parties consist of a Tank, a Healer, and an Attacker

> your pets have all of one lv20 uncommon disciple relic between them equipment-wise. Equipment is a LARGE part of a pet's stats. (uncommon equips are Garbage, by the by)

> Tank elements are Earth, Water, and Shadow, sometimes Light
Healer is Light, but sometimes people use Water Buffers instead
Attackers are Air and Fire (though a Shadow could potentially be used as one, they really are a tank usually)

> Tanks get Assassin or Illusionist equips (Assassin, str/agi, for Water or Earth, Illusionist, int/agi, for Shadow or Light)
Attackers are Myrmidon (str/dex) for Air, and Evoker (int/dex) for Fire
Light Healers are usually equipped with Evoker, or a mix of Evoker and Illusionist
Edited By Scathreoite on 10/23/2020 at 9:24 PM.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 10/28/2020 at 11:56 AM Post #3
There is a healing "hack" you can use to recover cheaply:

1) Remove pets from your party

2) Go to stables and click "revive pets". They should revive for just 100g each!

3) You will still need mushrooms/potions/etc to actually heal (or just wait), but the cost is much less since you don't need to revive first.

Hope this makes the healing a bit easier! Also, in the sanctuary of sarielle, you can save up and get a third party pet slot. This should make things much easier! I like to use light as my third pet, just for the heaing. But I also use air (as my second pet) with that.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.