Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > [LF] Captured Sylestian Holiday Pets
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Threads: 15
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 7:27 PM Post #1
As you might know I am doing a Holiday Breeding project, Good Holiday Breeding, and sometimes I need help. My mission is to make the best PURE BRED Holiday pets for Everyone to enjoy and keep the holidays rollin! But the only way I can create beautiful Holiday Pets for ppl to enjoy is if I had CAPTURED UNMUTATED Holiday Sylestis at my disposal... I only have a few recent ones and well... I kinda need more of the older Holiday ones...

So what i'm asking of You the public is DONT release your Unmutated Captured Holiday Sylestis or let them sit in your stables doing nothing and just taking up space. Let me buy them and utilize their full potential so Everyone can enjoy the pretty you took time to capture in the moment!

Heres a Link to help you out:
A Guide of all those Special Event Pets

What I'm looking for:
Reindeer Quitaris (any that are PURE BRED and not created)
Valentine Bulboris
Chocolate Bulboris
Easter Bulboris
Rose Petal Quitaris
Springtime Zolnixis
Clear Sky Luporas (Need Captured non mutated ones!)
Marshmallow Nykteries (I really need some of these!)
Patriotic Luporas

What I'm willing to trade:
100 diamonds each for Non-Mutated Captured Holiday Sylestis
50 diamonds each for Mutated Captured Holiday Sylestis (of my liking)
Negotiation of price* for Pure Bred Holiday Sylestis (offspring)

Just post your pet on here and I will get to you as soon as I can! :)

*willing to trade items, genetic mutators, pet dyes, other pets in my stables, Avi items, and gold
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 7:35 PM Post #2
I have to eyeball my stables to see which I wanna let go of...xD

May have to ask you constantly about which you'd want.
Would you consider:
and/or? (both are 1vis captured)

I know Sheechwan has/had? a bunch of reindeer qitari. Not sure her progress or if it totally fits your requirements. o: (she's been here since last year though, for sure)

Gonna see if I can burrow around for my 1vis valentine/chocolate bunnies somewhere.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 7:40 PM Post #3
I've seen her Reindeer Qitaris and unfortunetly the ones I've clicked on are of Generated origin... not captured :( Now if she bred her Generated one with a captured one, I maaaaaay let that slip by lol xP

I'll totally buy your Zolnixi girl! 100 diamonds! Just go to the Exchange and put one gold for 100 diamonds :3
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 7:51 PM Post #4
I can get you a pure-bred 2-vis Reindeer Qitari if you'd like ;33 (possible 3-vis)

Edit:
Here is the eggy!
Edited By Kittencannonz on 12/9/2013 at 7:53 PM.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 7:57 PM Post #5
Hmm... Everything checks out... (such a long line of FAMILY this one has! xD) well the okay Kitten! I'll pay you 50 Diamonds for the lil egg here :3
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 8:00 PM Post #6
Will set up, I'll let you know when she's ready. (hafta unequip her and check if she's on a mission, she's a mission pet xD)

At any rate, any consideration for the male? o: Like...I'd love to pass him too. xD

edit: the nixi and the exchange are ready!
Edited By Flute on 12/9/2013 at 8:02 PM.
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 8:01 PM Post #7
Of course >w< The eggy is set, and the broker price is set
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 8:08 PM Post #8
I'll be floating around on that idea of buying him Flute xP Might wait til the Winter Festival to see if there are any cool genes to add and if there are, you bet i'll be the first breaking down your door! xD

@Kittencannonz
Alright! Thank you sooooo much! :D I do hope this'll be a boy xP I have too many females and only one male lol x3
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 8:13 PM Post #9
Captured pats I can't give you. (I think I'm doing the same thing as you with the new genes)

Your welcome to link to any of my pat males.

This is Sandy. Shes a captured some sort of event pet. She has already been mutated but I don't need her for breeding so if you want her to link to a page or use yourself, just lemme know and I'll set her up. (She stays with me though)

Patriotic Lupora are all bred or already mutated but if you see something you need, lemme know and I can either breed you one with the trait or open it up for you to breed with.

I do have a newly acquired female with kitsune I am attempting to breed in to my lines. If you would like a baby with it carried, lemme know.
Edited By Darkwingedangel on 12/9/2013 at 8:13 PM.
Daemonhaustier
Level 63
Maniacal Pyromaniac
Posted: 12/9/2013 at 8:33 PM Post #10
She's a pretty girl I might just have to buy her but let me think about it first lol

Any oh really? Well if you're doing the same as I how about teaming up? Cuz we really are trying to get to the same goal here... Making the best Holiday Sylestis we can! I have a bad habit about wanting to give ppl Greater Genetic Mutators so that they don't have to sell the pet to me but will have the genes I want xP So if I do indeed see some I like I mayyyyy have to pass you a GGM >.> xD

But no I'll definitely take you up on your breeding offers though :) I appreciate it Alot!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.