Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,405 251
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,731 392
Generated 761,953 9
Captured 1,302,871 27
Bred 7,269,755 356
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Need to sell pets to make space
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kirigiri
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/26/2013
Threads: 7
Posts: 25
Posted: 12/2/2013 at 6:43 PM Post #1
Hello fellow users. I need to get rid of some of my pets because I am out of space :(. But rather than let them be released I decided to put almost all of my pets (including those in the hatchery) up for sale choose what pet(s) you want along with what you would be willing to pay and if I think that it is reasonable I will let you have them :)
Antiquity
Level 51
Joined: 11/28/2013
Threads: 1
Posts: 36
Posted: 12/2/2013 at 6:54 PM Post #2
Pheo
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 11/16/2013
Threads: 53
Posts: 556
Posted: 12/2/2013 at 8:49 PM Post #3
Kirigiri
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/26/2013
Threads: 7
Posts: 25
Posted: 12/2/2013 at 10:25 PM Post #4
dear pheo she is yours :)
Kirigiri
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/26/2013
Threads: 7
Posts: 25
Posted: 12/2/2013 at 10:26 PM Post #5
Antiquity he is yours :)
Edited By Kirigiri on 12/3/2013 at 6:35 PM.
 
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.