Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2020 Week of Love - Sweet Sudoku
1, 2, 3
Go to Page:
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 4:46 AM
Click on the Image for a Larger Version
How to Play
This is a standard Sudoku puzzle. In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must use all 9 candies in each square, row, and column. In any square, row, or column, you cannot use any candy more than once.
If you are unfamiliar with solving Sudoku puzzles, I'd suggest searching the internet on how to solve them before attempting this puzzle.
Please do not say that this puzzle is impossible to solve. It may be difficult, but it is possible and it does have a proper answer.
1. You must complete the Sudoku by yourself. No exceptions.
2.DO NOT post or share your Sudoku or any answers anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!
3. You must submit your completed Sudoku using the candies. You cannot replace them with numbers. Failing to use the candies will disqualify your entry.
4. After completion, you must upload your Sudoku to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the Sudoku, then you will need a way to scan the completed Sudoku back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
5. After you have uploaded your completed Sudoku, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed Sudoku image and title the PM "Week of Love Sudoku".
6. Please DO NOT PM me your Sudoku!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your Sudoku to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.
7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the 2020 Week of Love Event.
There will be 3 prizes awarded. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top three names will be the winners.
There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.
Have fun and enjoy!
Edited By Krinadon on 2/13/2020 at 4:54 AM.
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 4:48 AM
Cool cool i will work on this after i finish filing my hatchery up(breeding) xD
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 6:21 AM
This was a decent game. Felt like a medium difficulty puzzle.
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 9:11 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but I'm not very computer savvy, and I'm at a loss as to how to place the candies into the grid. Can someone help me out? Thank you in advance.
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 11:06 AM
Select (usually with some sort of selector function), copy, and paste them with your choice of image editor (Krita's a little tricky to figure out, but it's free.) Good luck!
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 11:07 AM
YAY! I was hoping there would be this game this time around!
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 11:17 AM
Thank you so much!
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 11:24 AM
Forget Krita - I forgot how much of a pain in the butt it is to learn. If someone you know has Photoshop, ask to borrow their computer for it XP
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 11:49 AM
I'm pretty sure the answer to this question is no, but: do the diagonals also have to have 9 different candies on them? Some puzzles are like that.