Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Special Starter Pets Game!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/24/2013 at 6:28 PM Post #1
The object of this game is to post your starter pet here and tell me about him. Be creative, tell me his/her background, or there traits. On the ending date ( decided later) I will pick up to 3 winners, a 1st place 2nd place, and 3rd place.

Prizes:
I will post prizes later

This is my starter Pet :)

Example:
This is Sapphire. She is loyal and brave. If anyone has ever read the book Eragon I think of her personality like Saphira. She looks out for me. etc I could go on and tell about her background story, and her likes and dislikes.
I'm sure everyone would love to write about their Special Starter Pets :)
Edited By Gingerpaw on 11/24/2013 at 6:47 PM.
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 11/24/2013 at 7:26 PM Post #2
I read the series Eragon!!! Those were really good books!! Eragon, then Eldest, then Brisinger and then Inheritence!!

Anyway, here's my starter pet.

My starter pet, Spectrum of Colors

Spectrum of Colors is my favorite quitari on the planet. Whenever I'm feeling down, she always cheers me up with all her bright colors. She is also fearless, and loyal to only herself. (Most of the time) If anyone has ever read the Graceling series, I think of her as Katsa. She absolutely loves rainbows, and rainbow sherbet icecream. She is a wonderful pet, and I would never, ever do anything to hurt her or even release her! Who would do such a thing??!!
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/24/2013 at 8:18 PM Post #3
Wow she's beautiful! Good job ;)
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 11/24/2013 at 8:50 PM Post #4
Thank you!!
Blackswan99
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/1/2013 at 12:33 PM Post #5

This is Twilight Lily, my beloved starter pet!

I think of Twilight as one who have great leadership, since she always leads my main team to battle. She is also the "mother" among my stable pets. Twilight is the one you go for when you have troubles, and she will do her best to comfort you. She always thinks of her friends, and will occasionally, plead me to pay more attention to the other stable pets, since I ignored most of them mostly. (In my defense I cannot always take pets out for battling and missions!)

When adventuring, I always want to avoid battling other Sylesties and people, so when I met any Sylesti trying to get me to battle, Twilight Lily will try to coax them to run off and try to find others to battle. It doesn't always works but better than not trying!

That's all, I guess! :)
Edited By Blackswan99 on 12/1/2013 at 12:34 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 12/1/2013 at 4:55 PM Post #6

Based off:

Shasta was a drink me and my mom drinked all the time. She died when I was 9 and it always stuck with me. I thought "he" was a "she" I didn't know they had different looking counterparts lol.
Taterbug
Level 70
The Artistic
Threads: 45
Posted: 12/1/2013 at 5:30 PM Post #7
(I hope I did this right. XD)

This is Fera.
Fera was just a tiny little fish-lizard when she was discovered in a cave. Newly hatched, her poor little brain didn't know anything of the wold. She just stayed by her nest, no signs of life anywhere. Even still, she knew to be afraid when approached by a rather large Ny'Vene named Jazira. Though Jazira coaxed her out, and soon they formed a bond as mother and child.
Well, being raised by a different species can cause complications. Fera was always trying to fly, eat coarse meat with her carnivorous family, and lived high up in a tree. She had never learned to swim, see, and developed a fear of water. Whenever she met another Sylvorpa, she would instantly puff up to try and look larger to intimidate, as her Ny'vene family would do. She believed that she was a Ny'Vene.
Well, after Fera grew to an adult and scared off all of her potential suitors, it came time for Jazira to break some long-needed news. At first, Fera denied her Sylvorpa heritage, but later realized it was just too much to deny anymore. Even though she knew now what she was, she still preferred to live up in the tree, and participate in the rough Ny'Vene activities. Fera still had a fear of water and chases off suitors, despite Jazira's attempts to fix both issues.
All in all, she's being a part of her quirky little family, and never wants to change herself.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.