Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2019 Summer Festival - Sudoku
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 9:00 AM
Click on the Image for a Larger Version
How to Play
This is a standard Sudoku puzzle. In order to solve the Sudoku puzzle, you must use all 9 seashells in each square, row, and column. In any square, row, or column, you cannot use any candy more than once.
If you are unfamiliar with solving Sudoku puzzles, I'd suggest searching the internet on how to solve them before attempting this puzzle.
Please do not say that this puzzle is impossible to solve. It may be difficult, but it is possible and it does have a proper answer.
1. You must complete the Sudoku by yourself. No exceptions.
2.DO NOT post or share your Sudoku or any answers anywhere on Sylestia!!! You will automatically be disqualified from all Forum Games if you do this and you will make me very unhappy!
3. You must submit your completed Sudoku using the seashells. You cannot replace them with numbers. Failing to use the seashells will disqualify your entry.
4. After completion, you must upload your Sudoku to an image uploading site, such as http://imgur.com. If you choose to print out the Sudoku, then you will need a way to scan the completed Sudoku back onto your computer and then upload it to an image uploading site.
A Player Guide on How to Upload Images
5. After you have uploaded your completed Sudoku, send a PM to OfficialGames with your completed Sudoku image and title the PM "Summer Festival Sudoku".
6. Please DO NOT PM me your Sudoku!!! I will ignore it and your entry will NOT be counted. Additionally, please also do not PM me asking me to check your Sudoku to see if you've gotten it correct or if it's been sent. The onus is on you to follow the rules and submit your entry correctly. Feel free to ask any questions regarding the rules directly here in this thread.
7. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of End of Summer Festival 2019.
There will be 3 prizes awarded. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. Everyone who submitted a correctly solved entry will be placed into a random drawing where the top three names will be the winners.
There will also be a Participation prize for everyone who submitted a correctly solved answer.
Have fun and enjoy!
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 12:30 PM
This thread has been moved to: Official Games and Contests.
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 12:30 PM
Happy Summer Festival everyone! :)
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 12:31 PM
Thank you Fai, hope you are having an amazing day
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 12:54 AM
Thanks for this game! I (after a few failed attempt) managed to finish it! ^-^
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 4:33 PM
How do you add the seashells? Do you use photoshop or something??? ^^"
Edit: Nvm I figured out
Sorry for the ping
Edited By Mossflight2 on 8/10/2019 at 4:37 PM.
Posted: 8/11/2019 at 8:29 PM
How does one get the shells onto the picture? Sorry for the inconvenience, I've never done this before
Posted: 8/12/2019 at 2:21 PM
Ah, maybe Sudoku with images instead of numbers will be easier for me!
Posted: 8/12/2019 at 7:52 PM
I use photoshop, but there are probably many ways.
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.