Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Player Guides > A Guide to Creating The Perfect Themed P...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lively
Level 71
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/1/2019 at 10:11 PM Post #1
Everyone wants their design picked for the Seasonal Festivals, but not everyone can achieve it. So, if you think you can't compete with the friendly competition, or you simply just want to take your designs to the next level, you have come to the right place. Here, I will teach you everything you need to know about themed pets, finding the perfect color palette, what the admins expect to see in choosing trait designs, how to maximize the use of colors, what traits go well with your design, and helpful resources that you can use. This will be an interactive class. So you will have many opportunities to create themed pets. I am here to help, so don't worry if your designed "Aren't good enough" All designs are beautiful.

Table Of Contents

Chapter #1 What is a Theme Pet?
Chapter #2: Choosing a theme and finding the color palatte
Edited By Lively on 6/1/2019 at 10:36 PM.
Lively
Level 71
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/1/2019 at 10:33 PM Post #2
Chapter #1: What Is A Themed Pet?

A themed pet is a pet of a specific color palette that matches the picture/design that they have chosen to represent a certain theme. in other words, its a specific color scheme and set of traits, that is to represent itself as a certain place, object, or name.

For Example:

Lets say the Theme was: Summer
and I wanted to make a Summer Themed Pet. I would then look at sub-themes to go with the main theme. For this one, the sub theme is Darkening Sunset

[(c) Darkening Sunset by: Sarcelle]

Then try to match the colors with the said sub theme. To create a themed pet that looks like a Darkening Sunset.

[(c) Darkening Sunset by: Lively]

Now, you don't have to put the image you based your design off of in the forum, but you can if you want to. Sometimes, it gives the admin a better picture of what you were going for, when this is included.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.