Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Grogu
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/18/2013 at 1:40 PM Post #1
Stable Run-Down

Stable One: Female Zolnixis (open publicly for breeding)

Stable Two: Male Zolnixis (open publicly to breeding)

Stable Three: Male/Female Bulbori (open publicly to breeding)

Stable Four: Miscellaneous Species (Morkko, Lunemara, Qitari, Kelpari, Faelora, Nephini, Lupura, etc) (open publicly to breeding)

Stable Five: Male/Female Ny'venes (open publicly to breeding, unless pre-arranged breedings have been negotiated)

Stable Six: Male/Female Puffadore (open publicly to breeding)

Stable Seven: Area 51: Off limits to outside breeding xD

Please note, if a pet has not hit adulthood yet, he or she won't be priced for breeding, buuuttttt just as soon as they do reach adulthood, they too will be added to the frenzy. If you notice a pet within stables one through six, that has reached adulthood, but I still haven't opened them for breeding, please feel free to email me and give me a heads up. It's admittedly hard to keep up with who is hitting adulthood when you're caring for 500+ pets xD

I am willing to reserve breeding with any of the pets in stables one through six. So if there is a guy or girl that would match up with your pet perfectly, email me, and we can set up private breeding. The prices won't change, regardless of the reservation, and if the first attempt is a "failed attempt" you are welcome to try again, I will keep that pet reserved for you to breed with, as long as you tell me you'd like to breed with them. Once you do get your successful breeding though, please let me know, so I can open him/her back up to public breeding
Edited By Diablo on 10/18/2013 at 1:48 PM.
Grogu
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/24/2013 at 4:13 PM Post #2
If I have a breeding reserved for you.. and email you.. for no response but see you posting elsewhere I will drop the reserve, opening the pet back to public breeding.

It is not fair to me. My pets. Or other users blocking off breeding otherwise......
Edited By Diablo on 10/24/2013 at 4:16 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.