Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Wings of fire Ny'venes!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 2/26/2018 at 5:19 PM Post #1
I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE ORDERS:
I am shutting this thread down until I get an infertality kit! I will not be working with anyone else- and I cannot accept any more orders until then.
I have learnt multiple people have done what I asked them not to do. This makes me unable to trust the community that I had been able to trust for a year. I will Not be doing anymore projects like this for a while.
Other people are doing WoF breedings. The community should be fine without me. You can get these elsewhere. While they won't look exactly like mine, you still can obtain some WoF ny'venes if you want.
ALSO:
to those who have gone against the rules, you are permanently banned. Do not even bother asking why. You ruined it for me, and everyone else. Congratulations. I hope you're proud.

So I have all species designed from wings of fire as Ny'venes. due to this I have set up breeding pairs for all of them! You may only purchase the offspring of the pairs- not the pairs themselves. I will even allow cross-breeding where if you wish, you can ask for an offspring of say a nightwing and an sandwing if you wish.

Please read the notes below!
Rules:
Requests from those who fail to read these rules will now be ignored!
too many people have been ignoring these rules! Therefore, if you can't bother to read them- then I won't bother to sell these to you!

1. The prices for them are 5,000 for any.
2.Three people may reserve at a time- and no more reserves may be added until those three for that species is completed.
3. Only one person can reserve a crossbreeding at a time.
4. if you don't collect your orders three days after they're completed you will be taken off the list- and it will go to the second person in line
5. you are only able to reserve one of the same species at the same time- you cannot order three nightwings at once- you must wait until the slots open again to order a second one. Otherwise it is unfair towards the others who have ordered.
6. You will be getting these as eggs- so I won't know what gender they are.
7. please do not breed the dragons you purchased here together (for example, you cannot purchase a nightwing and a seawing from me and then breed them together.)- these are my projects- and crossbreeding is there for a reason.
8. do not resell these. you will be banned.
9. you are NOT allowed to set these up for breeding. That once again- is allowing other people to potentially crossbreed.
10. I don't ping people once a slot opens, this is first come, first serve.

if I by accident set up one of the dragons for the wrong person- please tell me! I will fix it right away. and if you realize you can take the dragon that was not meant for you, tell me, do not take it or you can be banned.

if you change your user please tell me. Its driving me nuts to figure out who ordered what.

in addition to all that is above, keep in mind that originally these were made for myself. I wasn't planning on selling offspring- so please don't take this for granted. I wanted to share this with the wings of fire fandom- so that those who love the series can also get their own of their dragons.

Pairs:

NIGHTWINGS

ICEWINGS

RAINWINGS

SEAWINGS

SANDWINGS

MUDWINGS

SKYWINGS

CROSSBREEDING

EXTRAS FOR SALE
Here I will have:
offsprings that had not been reserved (typically hybrids)
these still are 5,000 each.
Edited By Caw on 2/5/2019 at 12:28 PM.
Shoukakonton
Level 51
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 1:46 AM Post #2
If I can resevere 3 i would like 1 Nightwing, 1 Icewing, and 1 Skywing.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 8:42 AM Post #3
alright! I'll write you down for those three!
Shoukakonton
Level 51
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 11:55 AM Post #4
Those are 5,000 each so 15,000 for the lot right?
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/27/2018 at 2:30 PM Post #5
yup- but I won't expect the payment until the eggs are set up and ready.
Angelaxax
Level 61
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 4:36 AM Post #6
Could I have 2 eggs, 1 from NIGHTWINGS and 1 from RAINWINGS? (So 10,000 for both)

And will they be breedable?
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 8:34 AM Post #7
they are breedable- but its unlikely they will be able to breed together. also I'd prefer if you would not breed them together
Edited By Crazyangrywolf on 2/28/2018 at 8:36 AM.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 8:54 AM Post #8
your rainwing is ready. here it is.
Angelaxax
Level 61
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 10:02 AM Post #9
I enjoy having the feeling of fertile animals I own if I ever want more of the species ill breed them for myself. I will not sell them further, I understand that it's your project and I would feel bad selling your hard work.
But I might ever breed them so I would have more dragies for my own satisfaction.

And I've bought the rainwing, already can't wait for the other one ^^

Any chance I can add ICEWINGS? I could have a max of 3 buying as I've read. And hope I won't be a bother to ask you but could you message me when your project " Project! The Sabertooth Vulynx! " Will be ready for sale. The offspring I mean, you have amazing projects and it's hard for me to keep my hands off from buying them
Edited By Angelaxax on 2/28/2018 at 10:07 AM.
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 10:07 AM Post #10
ah alright! That's fine. But uh a downside may be that they are too closely related- I'll need to check.

but I never ever make any pet unable to breed- you have the right to breed them as long as they're not exactly the same as my own :D so breed them with whatever you like.

you can have more than three- it's just only three reserves per species :D its unlimited
Edited By Crazyangrywolf on 2/28/2018 at 10:08 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 39, 40, 41
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.