Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Dwarf Friends - Hampsters
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM Post #1

Welcome to Hampsters! These adorable hamster-like creatures are eager to find homes! New litters and events will be happening often, so make sure to come back often get in on all the fun!

Want to stay up to date? Let me know and I'll add you to the ping list!

Rules and Regulations
1. Art theft is not allowed. Anyone found illegally using this art or claiming it as their own will be reported.
2. Please don't take these off of Sylestia. You might be able to in the future, but for now, please don't.
3. Please understand I have a RL, I will try to be active, but sometimes I do get busy.
4. Please don't wine or beg, it will not help your case. Same with rudeness.
5. Please be respectful to the staff and the other players.
6. Please follow all Sylestia rules as well :)

Tables of Contents
Litters+Pound
Breeding
Shop
Customs
Currency

Check out Evilowlcastcast's cute Adoptables!

Check out Vineyiea's Adoptable Gifs! (super cute animals!)

Also make sure to check out AWarriorcat's Pokemon Adoptables over on ChickenSmoothie!
Don't have a CS account? Pm me and I can order for you! :)

I don't see you if you don't ping!
Remember to ping using the @ sign over here! --------------------------------------------------------v
Edited By Lavenderrain on 7/3/2017 at 1:03 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM Post #2

Litters
Open/Closed

"Hey there, I'm Owl! Welcome to the adoption center! This is where you can find Hampsters needing a home, and adpot them for free! Most will be first come first serve, but some will be raffles. New littlers will be coming though every week or so, so keep checking back!"

Hampsters here are all handmade and unique! Simply fill out the forum below to adopt your Hampsters, but please wait to be pmed or pinged before showing it off, as some may already have been claimed, or the litter may be a raffle.

Forum for Adopting from Litters
Username:
Hampster's Litter Name:
Hampster's #:
Hampster's set name:
Hampster's new name (optional):
Why you like this Hampster (optional, to help make better litters):

Litter 1 Name: Kittens
Litter ends July 14th or when all are adopted

Hampster #1
Set name: Snowstripe

Hampster #2
Set name: Tigerlight

Hampster #3
Set name: Foxfur

Hampster #4
Set name: Talloak

Litter 2 Name:
Currently None

Pound
Open/Closed

"H...hi, I'm Rusty, Owl's younger brother. I run the pound here. The pound is a great spot to find Hampsters, and is really helpful. I also can take in unwanted Hampsters, if you don't want one for some reason. Just make sure to fill out the correct forum below, please. Thank you!"

You can drop off and pick up Hampsters here at the Pound. Hampsters here are either 1. Unwanted and left by owners, 2. Extras from Breeding, or 3. Unwanted from Litters. The pound is always first come first serve. You are free to drop off unwanted Hampsters, but please give me a reason as to why you are doing so. You must use the forums to adopt/drop off

Forum for Adopting from Pound
Username:
Hampster's set name:
Hampster's new name (optional):
Why you like this Hampster (optional, to help make better litters):

Forum for Dropping Off
Username:
Unwanted Hampster:
Reason:

Pound
Currently - None! :)

Edited By Lavenderrain on 1/5/2018 at 10:41 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM Post #3

Breeding grounds
Open/Closed

"Hello, I'm Sukura! Welcome to the Breeding grounds! Here you can breed 2 Hampsters together to get a cutie and unique little litter! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!"

Each breeding costs 240g ((20% till February 1st!)) per Hampster. So if the own both parents that is 480g, but if you are breeding one of yours with someone else's, you both will pay 240g separately. I must receive approval of breeding and cost from poth parties before the Hampsters will breed.

Each littler will range from 1 to 5, and are decided at random. All offspring are designed by me, and often will reflect both parents. All accessories and patterns can be passed down

If 1 is born, you can keep it (if you bred with someone, you will have to decide who keeps it).
If 2 are born, you can keep one, and the other will go to the pound (if you bred with someone, you can both keep one).
If 3 are born, you can keep two, and the other will go to the pound (if you bred with someone you can both keep one, with the other going to the pound).
If 4+ are born, you can keep all but two (if you bred with someone, both will get equel Hampsters, with the extra going to the pound)

Forum for Breeding
Username:
1st Hampster:
Owner Approval (ping or pm me):
2nd Hampster:
Owner Approval (ping or pm me):

Nest 1
Currently - Open!

Nest 2
Currently - Open!

Nest 3
Currently - Closed

Edited By Lavenderrain on 1/4/2018 at 11:44 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM Post #4

Shop
Open/Closed

"Sup! My name's Dash. Super awesome, coolest kid in town, hotshot, and I also happen to run the Shop here. It's here at my little corner of awesomeness that you can see all the current available traits, as well as be able to buy them for your Hampster. And trust me, when you mix and mash these, you can get some pretty sick Hampsters (not as cool as me of course, but close). Feel free to browse and just use the forum to buy a trait."

Traits range from patterns to accessories, to even some Hampster clothes. Any available trait can be added to any Hampster. However, some traits can only be gotten from a custom. These traits are clearly listed below.

You can also buy other trinkets or potions for your Hampster. Some allow you to remove a trait, while other may increase litter sizes. Trinkets are before the traits, but you must fill out the Buying Forum to buy either of them.

Forum for Buying Traits/Trinkets
Username:
Trinkets (please list the number of trinkets you want to buy):
Traits (please list all the traits you want to buy):
Total Cost (please say if you are buying with currency other than gold):

Trinkets

Breeding Elixirs

Additive Elixir
160g (20% till February 1st!)

Adds 1 random trait to 1 random offspring
(Must be applued within 4 days after birth. Only 1 per offspring. Not stackable)

Multiplying Elixir
240g (20% till February 1st!)

Adds 2 extra offspring to a bred pair besides the normal amount
(Must be applied before offspring are born or up to 2 day after. Not stackable)

Elixir of Deity
480g (20% till February 1st!)

Choose both the amount of offspring (max of 6) and the genders
(Must be applied before offspring are born. Not stackable)

Elixir of Choice
160g (20% till February 1st!)

Choose 1 trait for 1 offspring
(Must be applied within 4 days after birth. Max of 3 per offspring. Trait must be Common or Uncommon. Stackable)

Trait Potions

Switching Potion
200g

Removes 1 random trait, and adds 1 random trait
(Traits can be of any rarity. Stackable)

Plusses Potion
300g

Adds 1 random trait to 1 Hampster
(Appliable at any time. Only 2 per Hampster. Trait can be of any rarity. Stackable)

Common Traits
200g per

Branded Dutch

Frosted

Eyebrows

Eyelashes

Whiskerd

Bushy Tail

Spiky Top

Deeper Blush

Uncommon Traits
400g per

Speckles

Fern

Speckled Roan

Star Pattern

Excited Mouth

Double Smile

Glasses

Rat Tail

Long Hair

Mini Horns

Rare Traits
600g

Love Pattern

Sunglasses

Sign (customizable!)

Cat Ears

Legendary(Custom Only)

Currently None

Edited By Lavenderrain on 1/4/2018 at 11:42 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM Post #5

Customs
Open/Closed

"Welcome, my name is Rosey-Belle, and I run the customs here. What is a custom? A custom is a Hampster completly designed by you, for you!
You will get to choose not only the colors, but also the traits, to create the Hampster of your dreams! Ready to get started? Please look below for more info as well as the forum to order a Hampster!"

Customs can have an unlimited amount of traits, so you can mix and match to your heart's content! Please look in the Shop for the list of available traits. Some traits can only be found in customs, or are only available for a limited amount of time, and new traits are added regularly, so make sure to keep coming back for more Hampster fun!

The base price for a Hampster with no additives is 400g. Common traits add 300g per trait, uncommons add 500g per, and rare add 800g per. Custom exclusive traits add 1000 per.

To order a custom Hampster, you must fill out the forum below. This way I know what you want, and am able to make it correctly.

Forum for Ordering Customs
Username:
Hampster's Name:
Traits (please just list all the traits you want):
Reference (if you have a reference):
Description (please describe how you want it to look, including colors for the traits):

Waiting List
Ebonyflicker

Past Customs

Edited By Lavenderrain on 1/5/2018 at 12:46 PM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 5/11/2017 at 1:53 AM Post #6

Currency
Open/Closed

"'Ello there! Names Trink. I run the currency section 'ere and keep it in order. While gold is the commen currency, we also 'ave Nutties that can be used exclusively for Hampsters. You can exchange gold for Nutties, and you'll also recieve Nutties in exchange for Pets, Items, Diamonds, etc. So basically anythin' besides Gold. Conversion charts are listed below, just let me know if ya need any help!"

Gold can be used emmediatly for anything Hampster related, but what if you want to pay with something else? I will gladly take in items, pets, gold, and even art as forms of payments! Nutties are only use able for Hampsters and cannot be converted back into gold.

Sylestia to Nutties

50 gold = 1

I will take Regular Pets, Themed Pets, Project Pets, Max Stat Pets, and PB Pets, Most Avatar Items, Most Philters, Any Mutators, Any Dyes, Most Essences, Any Costumes, Most Current Fest Items, Any Experience Orbs, Some Equipment, Diamonds, Gold, and Most Art. If you wish to get Nutties with something not listed here, please just ping or pm me about it.

I will give my own value for the payment, but it will be based off of broker, or sellings, advanced search, etc. 1 Nuttie is worth 50g, so 4 Nutties would let you buy something of 200g value.

People With Nutties
No One!

____________________________________________________________________________.
Edited By Lavenderrain on 1/4/2018 at 11:50 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/26/2017 at 11:46 PM Post #7
Res. Afflictions
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/26/2017 at 11:46 PM Post #8
Extra Res.
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 187
Posted: 6/27/2017 at 2:57 PM Post #9
I'd like to order a custom hamster!

Username: Vineyiea
Traits (please just list all the traits you want): Spikey top, whiskers, double smile, speckles, and frosted (if you can't do both speckles and frosted, then I just want speckles)
Reference (if you have a reference):
Description (please describe how you want it to look, including colors for the traits): I'd like the base to be a dark grey, the spikey hair to be black, the speckles to be black, and the frosted to be white!
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 6/27/2017 at 3:42 PM Post #10
Ok so the total will be 2,300g. I just sent the CoD and he is already done and ready to go home!

Img - https://image.ibb.co/eLXnHk/Hampstars12.png
Url - https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46485

Please link them back to this thread so others can get Hampsters :)

(And thank you for advertising, I've added your gifs here)
Edited By Lavenderrain on 6/27/2017 at 3:42 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.