Forum Index > Roleplaying > Wings of Fire: The Hidden Tribe Rp
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 6:51 AM Post #1
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44954

Story and Prophecy are there, I'm too lazy to put it here, you should know it anyways, you signed up for it

When Cavewings emerge, they will be coming up around Jade mountain.

Rp starts on page 4
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 9/10/2017 at 4:35 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 4:51 PM Post #2
Bat crawled around the dark cavern, smelling around. "Skull? Speckle? Are you guys here? Bat called, looking for his two closest friends. He had just finished documenting the newest hatchling, Cavewings couldn't use written writing, because around 2/5 of the population is blind, so they use a writing of notches in tablets (like braille for dragons) the blind dragons are usually assigned to keep documents, recording what happens in the kingdom.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 6:02 PM Post #3
Skyfall:
Skyfall brushed her wings against the corners of her throne. Gale stepped up behind her and almost scared her senseless. "Gale, try not to DO that!" She swiveled on her throne and glared down at him. He pretended to cower and spread his wings, bowing low. She yawned slowly. Suddenly, a SkyWing, colored dark orange, burst through the mahogany doors of the throne room. He bowed quickly and, out of breath, said, "The Western villages are under..." He breathed hard. "...attack!" He collapsed on the floor. Skyfall leaned forward but Gale pushed her wing out of the way. He checked the SkyWings pulse and looked relieved. He picked the SkyWing up and carried him out of the room. Skyfall gritted her teeth. This would be an interesting day.
(Gale will be a side character. He's a minor royal and I could make a whole profile for him, but I'd prefer not to, as he won't show up as much once the RP gets really going)

Mirage:
Mirage carefully picked her way out of the sand dunes. Hopefully a couple lizards would be sunning themselves on the dubbed 'Prey Rock' and she could get a bite to eat. She touched her ear, hoping a shred of luck would emerge from her lucky earring. To her surprise, once she got to the 'Prey Rock' a small lizard was basking in the bright sun. Cursing her overly potent poison in her tail, she readied her claws. Out of nowhere, a barb struck the lizard right in front of her. A tan SandWing, nose stuck up in the air, was standing there, gold bangles decorating her wrists. "This." She proclaimed in an overly fancy voice. "Is my lizard." Mirage widened her eyes. "Excuse me? This is the wild. You can't just proclaim a lizard is yours and yours alone." She snatched the lizard from the SandWings tail and ate it quickly, like a proper SandWing should. The SandWing looked at her in wild disbelief and began to rant. "Do you know who I am? Princess Sahara of the SandWings, that's who. I'm on a wildlife retreat, and you better not get in my way." She scoffed. Mirage tried hard and failed to not laugh. Giggling at the thought of a royal in the desert, she spread her wings and took flight. Far away from that snotty SandWing.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 11:57 PM Post #4
Elk narrowed her frigid-blue eyes and scanned the unfamiliar landscape. Bah, She thought hissing a cloud of frostbreath, simplest place I've ever seen. She mused with a blank expression on her sweaty snout. Dunes, dunes, dunes, and more dunes! Can't I at least get to have an exciting mission for once? Being in the First Circle is horrible. She unfurled her pale blue wings and fanned her self. Aloud she yelled. "THREE MOONS! CAN'T THE FREAKING DESERT BE ANY HOTTER?! You, LIZARD STOP THAT INFERNAL croaking RIGHT NOW!" She glared at the nearest lizard, who stared lazily up at her. She stabbed it with a serrated claw and ate it raw. She smacked her lips and ran her forked, blue tongue over her teeth. "Ugh. Disgusting? Who could live of this stuff? Why, If I could choose my gift to spend my magic on I'd enchant all these lizards to taste like polar bears. Now that's appetizing." She snorted and took of, her tail spikes clattering softly as she circled the endless expanse of blue.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 4/1/2017 at 9:10 AM Post #5
The ground started to quake violently, Bat heard some dragons scream, nothing like this had ever really happened down here, suddenly, he heard a familiar voice. "Psst, Bat, I see light! There's a hole in the sky!" He heard speckle call him, Speckle was an abnormal, meaning something about her was larger or different than it was supposed to be. Blindness didn't count as an abnormality, but in Speckle's case, she wasn't actually blind, she just had the eyes of a blind dragon, so everyone presumed she really was blind. Bat and his other friend skull were also abnormal, Bat had obnoxiously large wings, almost 2x the size of the others, and Skull's head was always bleached, so it looked like he had no skin on his head.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 4/12/2017 at 6:59 AM Post #6
Skyfall: After the exciting incident earlier, Skyfall was about to go downstairs for a mid-morning nap, but a second dragon burst into the room. She was a bright orange SkyWing, and she beat her tail against the floor. A second before she attacked, Skyfall glimpsed her neck, around which she wore a gold medallion, emblazoned with the rebellion's sign. Skyfall sighed. She dodged her first attack and felt a flame brush her neck. Hissing in pain, she flung the rebel dragon to the ground and clenched her teeth as she flew out of the room, bolting the doors behind her. Flying over the horizon, closer, closer, she needed to get to safety, which her kingdom evidently didn't provide.

Mirage: Mirage leapt into the sky, once more using her burst leap technique to go faster. She was about to hit the SkyWing border when a huge, magnificent looking red SkyWing, covered in jewels, began to fall out of the sky. Mirage looked up and thought quickly. If I leave her to die, the blame could be placed on me, but if I help her, maybe she would talk to the queen and let me in her kingdom. She flew faster. She felt the older SkyWing hit her, hard. She whispered something into her ear. "Who are you?" Mirage hovered. The SkyWing whispered. "Queen."
Edited By Happiness on 4/13/2017 at 8:14 PM.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 12:59 AM Post #7
Elk spiraled about a redwood's distance from the two flapping dragons. One was pale like the stupid sand dunes that scorched her scales like fire below her, and the other an eye-searing red that made Elk gag in disgust. Lowly low born scum of the mountains! Bah! Not interesting at all! She circled once more and winged off, curls of ice blue frostbreath trailing in her wake.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 8:16 PM Post #8
Mirage: Mirage spotted an IceWing winging through the skies near her. Carefully placing the queen on the ground, she took to the skies. "Hey! Who are you! Get back here!" She spread her wings huge, making sure she looked regal and as ferocious as dragonly possible.
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 9:35 PM Post #9
Larkspur yawned this is boring, nothing ever fun happens. Well I guess I'll stretch my wings a bit.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/13/2017 at 9:40 PM Post #10
Elk spun around, her ice blue yes glittering maliciously, "Hmmph! Like I'd listen to a low born SandWing who obviously doesn't know who I am." She said glaring down her narrow, white snout.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.