GoldenNautilusDreams,
Tigergrlgamer,
Banzai,
Thegirlygrodon,
Weredragon13,
Thisbyofthessally,
Navisparkles101

Guild floors:
1 Main Hall/ Job Bulletins (I will not elaborate on this)
2 Dining Hall (Free FOOD! Only at dinner and breakfast though)
3/4 Dorms (Zzzz.....)
5 Library/ Mini Museum (Books and artifacts and cool stuff like that)
6 Samurott's Room (Can't think of witty commentary)

Bluewood Locations:

*Meowth Bank (Do you trust him with your money?)
*Kangastan Storage (Calls everyone 'Sweetie', keeps your items safe)
*Keleon Shop (Buy stuff. You don't want to rob these guys. TRUST ME.)
*Sandslash's Box-Opening Service (The name says it all)
*Audino Hatchery (Keep your eggs here until they hatch)
*Tropius Cafe (Great place to chill and hear about secret places. Expect frequent free food)
*Samorott's Guild (Start your life as an explorer!)
*Town Square (Announcements and mingling)
*Scolipede's Den (Let's not discuss that)
*Volcanion Hotsprings (There is no mythical Pokemon here)
*Lake Evolution (This is where Pokemon Evolve)
*Charlene and Nut's Tree (Your local forest guides)

Exploration Locations:

*Bluewood Forest (Just outside of Bluewood Township)
*Macargo Volcano (LAVA)
*Illusion Forest (Like Bluewood, only much darker)
*Stormy Valley (At the base of Ryhorn Ridge)
*ThunderFields (Expect frequent thunderstorms)
*Mt. Frostbite (Brrr...)
*Endless Sea (Not the best place for fire types)
*Mirage Desert (Not the best place for water types, Quicksand)
*The Badlands (Not the best place for any type. Only the tough survive here.)
*Ryhorn Ridge Mountains (Watch out for sharp rocks)
*Skyaromy Peak (The birds here aren't the most welcoming bunch)
*Toucannon Rainforest (You don't want to get lost here, Watch out for vicious Venosuars.)
*Misty Swamp (Mud everywhere)
*Hycliff Coast (Don't trip)
*The Absol Caverns (Really pretty, Crystals)
*The Colddesert (An endless expanse of snow)
*Clearlake Plateau (Pretty!)
*Lake Lapras (at the top of Clearlake Plateau)
*Gyarados Rapids (You should really learn to swim before coming here...)
*The Cloudfields (Must be able to fly to get here)
*Bygone Island (Now you see it... now you don't)
*Underground Ruin (Located in Mirage Desert. Expedition anyone?)
*Southern Ocean (a lovely coastline, great for a Vacation)

Other Pokemon (NPC):
Scolipede and her family(a Whirlipede and three Venipede)
Xatu the Nightguard
Nut (Pidgey) and Charlene (Pidove) The Forestguides
Sandslash
Audino
Auntie Kangastan (nobody's real aunt)
the Kecleon Bros.
Tropius
Meowth the Treasurer
Chief Snoutland and the Herdier Officers
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 10/14/2017 at 9:38 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 8:52 PM Post #2
"Guildmaster Guildmaster!" Hummer squealed, almost crashing into a wall in her excitement. "New Recruits! New Recruits!" Guildmaster Samarott, whose real name was Wave, dipped her head in thanks. "Spread the word and bring them here, please,"
Fennecfyre
Level 46
Threads: 6
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 9:28 PM Post #3
Summer swallowed nervously as she padded down the hallway towards the Guildmaster's office. It was amazing enough that the Guild had agreed to take her on, she certainly hadn't expected to meet their alpha so soon--no, Guildmaster, she correct herself. The last thing she wanted was to look like an uncultured tribal in front of this Samurott.

She hesitated outside the entryway, then stepped inside. There was already another Pokemon in attendance, a Flygon if she wasn't mistaken. The large blue Pokemon next to her had to be Samurott, then. Unsure what to do, she lowered her head respectfully, ears flicking backwards as if she was greeting a higher-ranked pack member. "Hello, er, Miss Samurott." she said. "I'm Houndour." She tried to smile, even as her uncertainty was building. "I was hoping to join your pa--er, Guild." Was she doing this right? Did she give her true name now or only if Samurott did? What if they could tell she was from the wilds, not a town? Oh, who was she kidding, they probably could. What if they laughed at her? She braced her legs to keep them from shaking and held her ground, waiting nervously for the Guildmaster's response.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 9:39 PM Post #4
"Thank you Hummer, you can leave." Wave said. Hummer nodded vigorously and zipped away. Wave stood up. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Wave, but the common nickname for me here is 'Guildmaster'," she said smiling back at the Houndour. "Surly you have a nickname as well?"
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/11/2017 at 9:44 PM.
Fennecfyre
Level 46
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 9:49 PM Post #5
Summer sidestepped Hummer as she darted out of the office. Somehow, being one-on-one with the Guildmaster was even worse. She jumped slightly and looked back at the imposing blue Pokemon as she spoke, greeting her and introducing herself as Wave. She asked after her own name, and the Houndour let out a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. "I'm Summer. It's nice to meet you too, ma'am." Unsure what to do for the moment, she sat back on her haunches, ears going back once more. Wave seemed very kind, something Summer was grateful for, but was she making the right impression? Would she be allowed to stay? "I know I don't really look like much," she admitted, shifting uncomfortably, "but I-I can track, and I can fight--well, sort of--and I really, really want to stay here. I'll do a good job, I promise!"
Edited By Fennecfyre on 1/11/2017 at 9:56 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 10:29 PM Post #6
Wave nodded. "I'm sure you will," she said warmly. She noted Summer looked a bit nervous, but she seemed to be warming up. Wave then had an idea. "You've already met Hummer and Flit, but there's someone else I want you to meet. I think you'll like him. Come," she said, heading upstairs.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/11/2017 at 10:30 PM.
Fennecfyre
Level 46
Posted: 1/11/2017 at 10:40 PM Post #7
Well, she hadn't been laughed out yet. That was a good sign, right? Summer cocked her head curiously as Wave spoke of a another Guild member that she had yet to meet. Intrigued, she trotted after Wave as she left the office. Hummer and Flit had both been awfully energetic, not that she minded, though she wondered if this fellow would be the same.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 7:34 AM Post #8
The next room up was the Library. Nettle was there, scribbling away. "Hello Nettle," Wave said. Nettle looked up. "Afternoon! New recruit, I see," Wave nodded. "Is Flare around? I know he hangs out here a lot," Nettle gestured to a gap between two bookshelves. "Over there, reading about Legendaries," Wave looked at Summer. "Go ahead,"

Flare was sitting on the floor, several books littered around him. It took him some effort to get the big ones down from the shelf, but it was definitely worth it. He was reading about Grodon and Kyogre, how Grodon ripped up the continents and how the two got along like... well, dirt and water.
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 1/12/2017 at 1:58 PM.
Fennecfyre
Level 46
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 3:02 PM Post #9
Summer drew in a breath of amazement as they stepped into the library. Books hadn't exactly been common out in the badlands, and to see so many in one place was incredible. She could read a little bit already, but maybe she'd get the chance to become better at it here, in between missions.

A birdlike Pokemon of a species she didn't recognize, but who Wave called Nettle was perched in front of a large tome, a quill grasped in his talons. She bobbed her head politely in greeting, then perked her ears as Wave asked after someone named Flare. He was, apparently, somewhere here in the library, so Summer trotted off to find him. Amid the pleasantly dusty smells of old books, there was another Pokemon's scent, and so she followed it into the forest of shelves.

Peeking around one shelf, she saw a Cyndaquil amidst a pile of books, some of them almost as large as he was. This must be Flare, then. She approached, stub-tail wagging happily at the sight of another fire-type. "Hiya! My name's Summer, I just joined the Guild." She sat down on the opposite side of the book he was reading, looking down at the illustrations, which depicted two massive Pokemon, one red, one blue. "Whatcha readin'?"
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/12/2017 at 7:38 PM Post #10
Flare looked up at her. "Nice to meet you. My name's Flare," he said in a friendly but calm tone. "I'm just studying up on Legendary Pokemon," he continued, putting a bookmark into the book and closing it. "If you'd like, we could do something else. I need a break anyway,"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 164, 165, 166
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.