Page 1 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:45 PM Post #1
please read the whole thing
I kinda misnamed this RP but it sounded cool :)
villain needed, preferably Eggman.

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog, The Strangers

hi you probably clicked this because you are some sort of sonic fan and you would like to start roleplaying with colorful anthropomorphic animals, like, right now! And you'll totally get to but first, let me tell you how this works.

RULES
1: don't break the rules
2: name calling is defiantly ok (knucklehead, pixel brain, slowpoke, faker, etc) but please no cussing or anything hurtful
3: try to keep this roleplay pg-13
4: fighting is definitely ok, and I love the details, but no killing anyone except robots, metarex, and other things that are supposed to be destroyed and nothing excessively gory. See rule 3.
5: don't try to race Sonic, you'll lose
6: No god mobbing. Everyone is weak against something, it's the way life works. Just deal with it.
7: feel free to make jokes, good or bad ones.
8: don't steal the master emerald. You will be brutally dealt with. (Glances at Knuckles, who glares at me suspiciously.)
9: plz dont taIk liek dis cause idk wha u ppl r sayin. It's ok to use slang, though. I understand typos but please do your best.

Characters!!!

Please don't be somebody who is dead, like Cosmo or Maria or the rest of the echidnas, cause that makes it very confusing. Also, the bad guys for grabs are Eggman and a few others, including the ultimate lifeform (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge) (NO Chaos or Time Eater or anything like that), and don't worry, there's a good handful of dangers on Angel island, and "Eggman" keeps deploying robots. EDIT: WITH THE UP COMING RELEASE OF SONIC FORCES, I WILL ALLOW FAN CHARATHERS BECAUSE OF THE NEW GAME GIMMIK. JUST DON'T OVER DO THE BACK STORY, PLEASE. ALSO, NO MORE DRAGONS. ALSO, WE NEED MORE CHARATCHERS THAT ARE ACTUALLY CANON.

Name of character: (Bob, Timmy, Billy, Fido, etc.)
Side: (good, bad, or neutral)
Species: (Hedgehog, Echidna, Fox, Human, Ect.)
Personality: (how they act, likes, dislikes, fears)
Appearance (picture preferred, but description is ok):
Powers and specialties: (Some can use the emeralds to teleport or use chaos spear, but I'll only allow a few.)
Anything else worth mentioning: (self-explanatory)
Anything ELSE worth mentioning: (for my unknowing mind)

I don't own sonic or related characters or objects.
wow, that sounded better in my head.
the picture isnt mine either.

if you have any questions just ask!
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 11/8/2017 at 2:09 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:45 PM Post #2
RESERVED
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 6:47 PM Post #3
Once you sign up for this, i will ping you my approval, then you can go have some fun! https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=37300
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 6/21/2016 at 1:58 AM.
Chloecat194
Level 60
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 8:00 PM Post #4
I was so, SO close to joining this, but then I read no fan characters. The only cannonical character I can sorta Rp is Silver, and he's from the future and I don't think that would fit well with what you have going on here. I wish you good luck in finding other people though!

Though, if you want some outdated pictures and list of my characters for the heck of it, I can link you to them. Trust me, they're not recolors of any sort, and I love each of them very much.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 9:03 PM Post #5
Hmm......... I never really considered silver........ I keep forgetting he from the future......... there's always the option of playing as a human :) ....... you probably don't want to do that though...... hmmm....... I'll ping you again later. Let me see those fan characters
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 6/21/2016 at 1:35 AM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/20/2016 at 9:10 PM Post #6
You know I'm sure we can kinda squeeze silver in some how........ oh I know you could be visiting sonic and everybody(silver CAN time travel, right) when disaster strike and you have to help other wise the future will be altered
Edited By Goldennautilusdreams on 6/20/2016 at 9:15 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/27/2016 at 9:34 PM Post #7
I have no players yet anybody want to join? (Its because of the fan characters rule, isnt it? Or the no dead guys rule?)
Redsnivyz
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 7/5/2016 at 11:16 PM Post #8
I hope I can use my character I use in almos every Rp I do

Name of character:Eclipse
Age of character:9
Species:Fox/phoenix hybrid
Personallity:Calm,friendly to a extent,Observent,Loyal,lonely but prefers to be by herself if she dosen't know someone. Is afraid to grow close to others because of recent betrayel.Can be childish sometimes
Picture: http://redsnivy.deviantart.com/art/Eclipse-finalized-514169578
Powers and specialties: Fire,Shapeshifting,posion bite(can be a tranqulizer poison, and painfull poison.) Can use any element but ice,earth, and plasma,can heal others.stealth,can eat metal and verius other ores,crystals,and gems.
Anything else worth mentioning: Can't use the chaos emaralds and they hurt her if she touches them. The master emarald calms her when she touches it. Eclipse is not mobian but another species from another planet but she is the last of her kind.Loves chao.
Edited By Redsnivyz on 7/5/2016 at 11:18 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/6/2016 at 10:18 AM Post #9
i think its OK right now I'm just desperate for role-players. on the normal occasion i wouldn't allow it but ill make an exception. knuckles is currently looking for sonic and tails and is there for not guarding the M.E. now that you know go ahead. have some fun.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/21/2016 at 9:25 PM Post #10
I just remembered to ask this, but do you mind making forms for lily, Rex, and Metal?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.