Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Spring Festival 2016 - Sylestia Scavenge...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 9:21 AM Post #1
The Sylestia Scavenger hunt is back again this year! Everything from this hunt will be things on Sylestia itself. Please read the rules carefully!

Rules

For this Scavenger Hunt, I will be asking you to complete various Tasks through the world of Sylestia! You can see the list below for the specific Tasks.

As you are completing the Tasks, you MUST have your Username in each screenshot so that I can identify that the screenshot belongs to you and award you credit for the Task.

For Pet-related Tasks, in place of your Username in the screenshot, you can instead link me the Pet in question so that I can verify you are the original owner and that it was created after the start of this Scavenger Hunt.

All Tasks must be completed after the start of this post. So anything before this post does not count.

To make this game easier for you, I would recommend installing a program like http://puush.me/. This will allow you to easily take and post screenshots without having to upload them each time.

Once you have found everything that you can, come back and post your pictures here in the correct order as they appear on the list.

You do not have to find everything on the list. But for each one that you find you will receive a point. The more points that you have, the more times your name will be included into the random generator for when we draw for prizes.

If you are confused about how this game works then you can take a look over at the old scavenger hunt from last year here.

Scavenger List

1. Catch a Male Rain Cloud Aeridini, Gender Bending does not count. I can tell when a pet has been gender bended, so don't think you can cheat.

2. Catch a Female Sunset Kelpari with a visible gene. Gender Bending and Mutating a pet does not count.

3. Own a Black Swallowtail Nephini. This means that yes, you do NOT have to be the original owner. ;)

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. If I see anyone doing this or if I get any reports of anyone doing this you will receive a permanent ban from playing in any forum games. Do not cheat, cause spam or answer a question if you do not know the answer to it.

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex.

7. Release 3 pets with visible wing mutations. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet.

8. Plant and fully grow a Carnival Iris Griffi.

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen.

10. Plant and fully grow a Spring Moon Aeridini. You must have the picture of the Spring Moon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

11. Plant and fully grow an Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi. You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

12. Plant and fully grow a Black Orchid Morkko.

13. Battle and defeat Karina Sirensong.

14. Battle and defeat Golden Eagle.

15. Battle and defeat Inkee the Pinky.

16. Battle and defeat Maisie Monna.

17. Proof you entered the Maze of Amazements. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.)

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Account Overview.

19. Get a Snowdrop Fairy held item to drop from Inkee the Pinky.

20. Get a Buttlefly Bandit Cape item to drop from Maisie Monna.

21. Obtain any Wild Spring Spirit avatar items by any means, just take a screenshot of you wearing the held item on the forums/in the Spring Festival zone.

22. Nurture at least 100 pets - to show proof take a screenshot of your scales with a before and after.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange.

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof.

25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. This means that you need to own and wear a new Spring Festival 2016 avatar item in every avatar slot (Outfit, Head, Wings, Back, Held). Take a screenshot of your avatar wearing the items on the forum for proof.

26. Generate a Draeyl. Link me the pet, you must be the original owner.

Prizes

Everyone who completes at least 15 Tasks will receive the forum title, Sylestiologist. For every Task that you complete, you will receive one entry into the random drawing. There will be 10 winners, with the first 10 names showing up in the random drawing. You can not win 'multiple times'.

The Scavenger Hunt ends when the Spring Festival ends, June 12, 2016 at 11:59PM Server Time.
Edited By Faiona on 5/20/2016 at 12:08 PM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 12:08 PM Post #2
This thread has been moved to: Official Games and Contests.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 12:09 PM Post #3
Festival Time!
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 12:38 PM Post #4
1. Catch a Male Rain Cloud Aeridini, Gender Bending does not count. I can tell when a pet has been gender bended, so don't think you can cheat.

2. Catch a Female Sunset Kelpari with a visible gene. Gender Bending and Mutating a pet does not count.

3. Own a Black Swallowtail Nephini. This means that yes, you do NOT have to be the original owner. ;)

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. If I see anyone doing this or if I get any reports of anyone doing this you will receive a permanent ban from playing in any forum games. Do not cheat, cause spam or answer a question if you do not know the answer to it.

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex.

7. Release 3 pets with visible wing mutations. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet.
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2325352
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2325361
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2325365

8. Plant and fully grow a Carnival Iris Griffi. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2411255

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen. (forgot to screenshot but I caught it: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2411122)

10. Plant and fully grow a Spring Moon Aeridini. You must have the picture of the Spring Moon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

11. Plant and fully grow an Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi. You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

12. Plant and fully grow a Black Orchid Morkko. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2411259

17. Proof you entered the Maze of Amazements. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.)

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Account Overview.

21. Obtain any Wild Spring Spirit avatar items by any means, just take a screenshot of you wearing the held item on the forums/in the Spring Festival zone.

22. Nurture at least 100 pets - to show proof take a screenshot of your scales with a before and after.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange.

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof.

25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. This means that you need to own and wear a new Spring Festival 2016 avatar item in every avatar slot (Outfit, Head, Wings, Back, Held). Take a screenshot of your avatar wearing the items on the forum for proof.

Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 6/8/2016 at 1:56 AM.
FleurFaolan
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 12:44 PM Post #5
*note* My username has changed since I started this, was AshleyAbstract

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. Question by Keanai || Answer

7. Release 3 pets with visible wing mutations. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet. 1 2 3 || screenshot

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen.

Edited By FleurFaolan on 6/9/2016 at 10:28 AM.
Shaylmesse
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 1:18 PM Post #6

7. Release 3 pets with visible wing mutations. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet. 1 2 3 | Overview

Edited By Shaylmesse on 5/21/2016 at 11:49 AM.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 1:21 PM Post #7
Scavenger List

1st released pet
2nd released pet
3rd released pet

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen. (2nd Legendary pet)(3rd Legendary pet)

(2nd Snowdrop Fairy Held item)

20. Get a Butterfly Bandit Cape item to drop from Maisie Monna.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange. I bought and then spent my diamonds before getting a before and after screen shot of my total. But I did include a screen shot of my account info showing that I did purchase diamonds from the diamond shop on the first day of the festival. Hopefully this screen shot still counts? EDIT: Sooo I bought more diamonds - So now there is a screen for a zero balance and not zero balance :P

Edited By MourningLily on 6/12/2016 at 4:56 AM.
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 1:30 PM Post #8
1. Catch a Male Rain Cloud Aeridini.

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats.

7. Release 3 pets with visible wing mutations. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet. Pet 1, Pet 1, Pet 2, Pet 2, Pet 3, Pet 3

12. Plant and fully grow a Black Orchid Morkko. *Please note me being the original owner. I have since traded the pet*

Edited By Barcode454 on 6/6/2016 at 2:53 PM.
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 1:36 PM Post #9
Rain Cloud

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot
Feathered Wings
Tentacle Wings
Comet Moth Wings

Screenshot
Carnival Iris Griffi

Screenshot
Black Orchid Morkko

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot (Thanks, Lokiarti!)

Screenshot

Screenshot

Before & after

Screenshot

Screenshot

Screenshot

Lakedame
Edited By Elleshie on 6/11/2016 at 5:06 AM.
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 5/20/2016 at 2:13 PM Post #10
Items in BOLD are ones I've completed, with proof listed below.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2392073

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2386880

Caught this baby all on my own: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2415782

Screenshot of capture: http://puu.sh/pmY73.jpg

See Falkinsey's question in the region chat, and my answer below: http://puu.sh/oZ29p.jpg

See Somneli asking about how to convert fertilizers and my answer: http://puu.sh/poO79.jpg

http://puu.sh/p2DCZ.jpg

http://puu.sh/p0El8.jpg

Screenshot: http://puu.sh/oZ9F2.jpg
Pet 1: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1406444
Pet 2: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1364484
Pet 3: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1388029

http://puu.sh/p0vKG.jpg

http://puu.sh/oZa7X.jpg

http://puu.sh/oZaNW.jpg

http://puu.sh/oZaZq.jpg

http://puu.sh/p8o7N.jpg
http://puu.sh/p8oib.jpg

Here's an iPad screenshot of my Coleus being tended: http://i.imgur.com/iOnFtvI.png

http://puu.sh/p8nen.jpg

http://puu.sh/pdu5z.jpg

Scales before: http://puu.sh/p4FAy.jpg

Scales after: http://puu.sh/peafe.jpg

Before: http://puu.sh/oZ82k.jpg
After: http://puu.sh/oZ83d.jpg
After 2 (with view of username!): http://puu.sh/oZapH.jpg

http://puu.sh/p0EUq.jpg

One of many spring fest 2016 avatar outfits I'm likely to wear, zoomed in for clarity: http://puu.sh/p3Ed3.jpg

Items worn: Flower Flapper Hat (Blossom), Feathered Witch Robes (Water Heart), Feathered Witch Wings (Water Heart), Floating Lillies (Dewdrop), Snowdrop Fairy Staff (Spring)

Draeyl 1: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2393234
Draeyl 2: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2393232

Desired breeding result: https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?ec=FBF2C1&c1=0C2045&c2=5551A5&c3=FDF1C1&ac=FBF2C1&gd1c=6953AD&gd2c=3E1789&gd3c=82479E&md1c=100138&md2c=2D057C&md3c=3E1789&gd1=00&gd2=00&gd3=DD&md1=DD&md2=00&md3=00&species=draeyl&gender=female&maturity=216
Edited By ColonelHazard on 6/11/2016 at 8:41 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.