Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Free Pets: Project Newbie!!
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 2:32 PM Post #1
**I pinged everyone that is in this organization incase you had some pets of your own that you would like newbies to get a chance to get, I'd suggest to reserve a post just in case**

Hello, Hello! If you are a newbie, then welcome to Sylestia, home to unique and beautiful pets!! Let's briefly talk about this so called "Project Newbie" shall we?

Here is a few words from the original Leader/Founder, Spiritmoonxx, "Hi! I'm Spiritmoonxx and Im... fairly new... I joined Sylestia In April of 2015 and I've been noticing a terrible trend. God, Pets are wayyyy too highly priced! So me and my best friend, Kitkatofthunder, have decided to do something about that. Here i'll show you:
MY PROFILE PAGE XD
WELCOME TO THE PROJECT NEWBIE ORGANIZATION!
So. Hi! Im Spiritmoonxx and basicly the founder of this um.. Organization I guess .... X_X;
My Co-Founder is Kitkatofthunder, my best friend!
This Organization breeds beautiful, great pets and gives them away for free to New people! Because In our experience (Not that long, actually. I haven't even been here for a year yet) we have come across some seriously ABSURD prices. Broz, There was a one trait pet that was up for 1,000,000 gold. Come on people.
Any way! So yea. If you want to Join this Amazing Organization Umm LOL I guess you can Send me a Message and Just say you're in this organization on your profile ;D! So yea, Looking forward to trying this out!
" Sadly, due to recent circumstances, Spiritmoonxx has decided to leave Sylestia for the betterment of the peace for Sylestia.
Now for a few words from the original Co-Leader/Co-Founder of this group, Kitkatofthunder, "HEY! Im Kitkatofthunder Co-Founder of the Sylestian organization called Project Newbie! I will also help you with getting the things you need other than animals, such as armor and tell you how to figure out the secrets of sylestia. (We can learn together since Im still learning myself!)" Since Spiritmoonxx had left, that made Kitkatofthunder the Leader of this wonderful group, and she decided to make me Co-Leader!! I was really honored ^-^

If that was too much to read and you just skimmed it, basically it says that we (the members of this organization) are getting pets that would usually selling for outrageous prices, and give them to newbies for FREE!! How great is that??

As for what counts as a newbie, most players on Sylestia say that if you are a month or younger you count as a newbie; Spiritmoonxx believed that if you within your first year, you were still a newbie; so I'm going to say that if you are 6 months or younger, you are counted as a newbie (to be as fair as possible ^-^)

Please ping whomever you are asking the pets from, or else it gets really confusing

Adoption Form:
Username:
User ID#
How long you've been with Sylestia (in days) & your start date:
Who are you asking the pets from?
How many pets you would like to adopt:
Links to the pets:
Edited By GhostlyFours on 3/11/2016 at 9:53 PM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 2:32 PM Post #2
Not a newbie and want to help? No problem, just visit this thread, and ping either me or Kitkatofthunder and we will help you when we can.
Basically, if you want to Join this Amazing Organization Umm LOL I guess you can Send me a Message and Just say you're in this organization on your profile ;D! So yea, Looking forward to trying this out!
But do know, if you dont send a message, I nor Kitkat will know that you have joined this group... So please do make sure that you ping us or PM us or contact us in anyway, so that we know :)

Also, if you dont want to join the club, but you would like to donate some pets, that is fine as well, just ping me a say that you are donating only :)

Donation Form:
Username:
Who did you ping (Kitkat or Ghostly):
How many pets are you donating:
Link to pets donating:
Edited By GhostlyFours on 3/11/2016 at 9:52 PM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 2:32 PM Post #3
Edited By Mewsalot2017 on 12/3/2015 at 4:46 PM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 2:33 PM Post #4
Edited By GhostlyFours on 2/4/2016 at 5:07 AM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 2:38 PM Post #5
Mysticrayne's Pets
*Please ping her for the pets, I am only linking them because she is not sure how to*

So currently Mysticrayne has no pets for giveaway, but she has a batch of egglings about to hatch, so you may pick from those when they hatch... Although if you don't like any of those pets, you may choose who you would like an eggie from and she will breed them and set the eggie up for you ^-^

@Mystic~ Please tell me if I've missed any, or you acquire more for this thread.
Thanks you!!
^-^

LostCry is giving free breedings/offspring, just ping/PM her if you want an offspring from 2 pets or you want to breed with one of her pets!!
Edited By GhostlyFours on 3/15/2016 at 6:09 PM.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 2:58 PM Post #6
Here is the link to my hatchery. I have 6-v nixis and themed offspring for giveaway. ^^
https://www.sylestia.com/view/hatchery/?userid=36986
Edited By Redfix on 2/15/2016 at 12:58 PM.
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 3:01 PM Post #7
Pets that im offering found here :) Please PING me if you want any of these and follow the form posted above :)
NB: I'll try and update it as often as I can

I have decided my stables keeps changing too much to update regularly, so
here's a link to the stables they're all in :)

Due to the spring fest, my stables is overflowing with themed and puffadores, which I'm storing in my giveaway tab. Meanwhile, the actual giveaway pets are scattered around my stables, so please ask about them :)
(Most should be at the BOTTOM of [TEMPLINKREPLACE]this[/url] tab)

I can also breed you your own egg from any of my pets in my first stables!
Edited By Toxxicangel on 6/3/2016 at 6:16 AM.
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 3:06 PM Post #8
reserve
Wfangel115
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 3:06 PM Post #9
reserve
Violet12370
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/19/2015 at 3:07 PM Post #10
I know this sounds kinda dumb but what does reserve mean?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.