Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > The Tales of Alouette: A Pokemon Story
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Puffadorelover
Level 21
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/27/2015 at 8:57 AM Post #1
Intro: I'm sure if your a crazy Pokemon fan like me, you have seen the newest episode, "A Showcase Debut". Now think harder, and remember the girl with a furfrou the had a pharaoh trim? Yeah, that's her. It says her name, if you didn't notice. This is going to be all about her fantastic life in the Pokemon world! [I'm going to use I instead of she].

Chpt 1: In which Winners get a princess key, losers just lose, and I find a Shaymin

I am not a sore loser. I even congradulated that performer Shauna on her win. But honestly I think Shauna won't win that much when her cute, little Bulbasaur evolves into a Venasaur. Won't be too cute then. But anyways, I was still a little jealous of Shauna. I know it was close. That's what everyone tells me. It doesn't help that Lapis Lazuli, my furfrou, is having hourly tantrums. I guess I can't complain though. I heard some girl named Serena''s Fennekin tripped on a ribbon, and Serena got so sad and desperate she cut off all her hair! It is just romours though. I hope it's not true. Because at the showcase, I ran into a girl with beautiful long hair, who just happened to have a Fennekin. As I'm thinking about the showcase, I hear a rustle in a bush, a sparkling bush! I knew what that meant. A shiny! As I stepped toward the bush I heard little whimpering noises going "Shay [yelp] Shay [yelp] Shay [whimper]." I bushed open the branches of the bush, and saw a little Pokemon. It was Shiny Shaymin. And it was being attacked by a group of Larvitar. "Lapis Lazuli!" I call "Use scratch on those Larvitar!" "Frou! Frou!" Lapis Lazuli barked in response, then landed a critical hit on the Larvitar. "Good job!" I said to Lapis Lazuli. "Keep them distracted so I can grab Shiny Shaymin!" "Frou! Frou!" Lapis Lazuli replied. As he attacked the Larvitar, I grabbed Shiny Shaymin, and Lapis Lazuli stopped fighting the Larvitar. "Use Confuse Ray!" I told him. He did, and we all ran away, leaving the Larvitar completely confused.

Chpt 2: In which I baffle Nurse Joy
I brought Shiny Shaymin to the nearest pokemon center, the Tree Road Pokemon Center. It was on Tree Road, in Courmarine City, as the name implied. It was run by an elderly Nurse Joy [whose full name was Alicia Kate Rose Joy] and her ponyta, Starlight and Roan. "Lovely to see you- ahhh!" Nurse Joy shrieked. She actually almost fainted. "Is that THE Shiny Shaymin?As in a Mythical Pokemon so that there's only one other of it and it is the non-shiny version?" she asked, baffled. I nodded my head. "Roan, Starlight can you two please get me a coffee? I think I need it to get through this wonderment." Nurse Joy asked her ponytas.
Puffadorelover
Level 21
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/27/2015 at 9:14 AM Post #2
They nodded their heads and said "Pony-taaaaa" at the same time, then trotted off to the Center's coffee room to [try] to get her a coffee. When they returned, carrying the coffee with the move physic. She took a sip and said "You young 'ins continue to amaze me. Here, let me heal that little Shiny Shaymin for you." I gave her Shiny Shaymin, and she took her to the Healing Room.

10 minutes later..
"Shiny Shaymin's all nice and healed. Please come again if you have any prob'lems, dear." Nurse Joy said, as she handed Shiny Shaymin back to me. "Thank you!" I told Nurse Joy and ran out of the center, only to realize Shiny Shaymin was gone! "Shiny Shaymin, where are you?" I called. Sudenly, a tiny head popped out of my bag. It was Shiny Shaymin. And she was wrapped around a heal-luxery ball. She hit it with her head, and let herself be caught in it. As soon as she was caught, she came out of the ball [in land form] and jumped onto my hands. "You want to be my Pokemon?" I asked her. "Shay-min." she said, nodding. "All right!" I said. "I have two Pokemon. You guys can both be my partners." I told Lapis Lazuli and Shiny Shaymin. "Shay! Shay!" Shiny Shaymin agreed. "Frou! Frou!" Lapis Lazuli howled happily. As I raced to my house with Shiny Shaymin and Lapis Lazuli, I knew that my story, my journey was just beginning. My Performer Story. My Fantastic Story.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.