Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nualla
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 39
Posted: 9/9/2014 at 10:41 PM Post #1
I posted this in the newbie forum too.

1. Sell high quality sylesties. That means nice color coordination and traits. Light pastel colored sylesties are common and everybody has them already. Purebred themed and wheel offspring sell at much higher rates. Especially the wheel offspring, most sell for upwards of 100k.

2. Auctioning is not usually the best idea. Many people will wait till right before the auction ends so they don't have to pay as much. Try pre-pricing them. If someone wants them enough they will pay the money you're asking.

3. Don't overprice them. Just because a common pet has a bunch of visibles does not mean it is worth a bunch of money. Visibles are worth more when the colors go together.

4. Do not re-sell sylesties for more than you bought them for (people will get mad). It's really best not to re-sell them at all, just rehome them with another user or release them.

5. I know in the beginning it's hard to amass gold especially if you don't want to spend real world money on diamonds. Patience is the key. Have a goal in mind and don't lose faith.

6. Hoard your money until you can afford to buy themed and wheel offspring. Like I stated in tip #1, they are valuable. Once you get a pair you can start breeding them and selling their offspring for the big bucks.

Examples of high quality sylesties with good color and trait coordination:

Examples of purebred wheel offspring:

Examples of purebred themed offspring:

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.