Players 2,283 407
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,274,259 1,529
Generated 656,698 111
Captured 1,193,915 518
Bred 6,423,551 900
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Vocaloid Anyone?
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 10:55 AM Post #1
Okay, so from what I know Vocaloid is Japanese music sung in English. I plan on basing this Rp on it. If you haven't heard of Vocaloid (and I will be able to tell) or listen to it constantly, than don't even think about joining.
.....................................................................................................................................

Plot: There is noooo Plot!!! Mwhahahahaha!

So what I am going for is this... You pick your favorite Vocaloid songs and you base your characters off of it. In this Rp, you are just going to play them like they are normal characters and try to live a normal life. Of course this will be a problem depending on the song that you base your character off of. Some of them will have mental problems, such as enjoying killing people. This is a new idea I have had and just like my other Rp's will be updating and maybe making an actual Plot out of it.

Rules:
1.) You must know and listen to Vocaloid constantly.
2.) Fill out everything in the Forum with detail.
3.) Four lines per reply.
4.) Cursing is acceptable and so is romance.
5.) Images must be of the main person in the Vocaloid song and it has to be big enough that I can see. So, at least from almost one side of the page to the other. If you have problems finding an image than message me and I will help.
6.) Magic or extra abilities are acceptable but it must have something to do with the song.
7.) No, I did not put extra things in the rules that you have to put in the other but my standards for this Rp is high and I will know if you haven't read the rules.
8.) Enjoy this. If you're like me and obsessed with Vocaloid than this will not be a hard Rp!

Forum: (This is the hard part!)
[Image]
Name: (Anything you want)
History:
Extra Ability/Abilities: (If they have none than leave it blank)
Song they are from: (I want a link)
Starting Post: (Just to see how you write...)

(I might add more to everything later...)

Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 6/24/2014 at 12:29 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 10:57 AM Post #2

Name: Taylor Morrison
Personality: Head strong, she often jumps into situations without thinking and this is what causes all of her mistakes. Dreamer, often tries for things that are almost impossible to complete. Repetitive, constantly making the same mistakes over and over again. Liar, she often tell people she is fine when she is literally dying on the inside...
History: As a young girl, Taylor grew up in a broken home. She was often shunned by her parents and occasionally left to fend for herself. When she reached an old enough age to go to school, the students rejected her to. She was ostracised, always alone. Along a long road, bumpy, torn up road, she made many mistakes and it seemed like her life would never get better. She tried to commit suicide three or so times and the life was literally draining from her eyes. A few years back was when everything changed. A young man had enough courage to speak out and help her. She still has a few problems and often breaks down easier than everyone else but besides that, she has been doing better. She still makes some mistakes and believes that ending it all is her only solution but he comes back around again to help her through it.
Extra Ability/Abilities: None
Song they are from: There is two different versions but are almost exactly the same. Version One and Version Two...
Starting Post: Taylor sat up in her bed and threw her legs over the side. Her dreams were just as

History:
Song they are from: There is two different versions but are almost exactly the same. Version One and Version Two...

History:
Song they are from: Outer Science

History:
Song they are from: Clean Freak

History:
Song they are from: Crier

History:
Song they are from: A Realistic Logical Ideologist

History:
Song they are from: Just Be Friends

History:
Song they are from: Just Be Friends

History:
Song they are from: Our Let-It-Be

[Image]
History:

[Image]
History:

[Image]
History:

[Image]
History:

[Image]
History:

Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 6/24/2014 at 11:21 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:09 PM Post #3

Name: Matry
Personality: Mad, loves to dance, can be friendly apart from if someone touches Oshka ( is over protective of her for some reason XD )
History: A normal history considering he is mad, though sent to an Mental Asylum several times! His 'partner' is Oshka ( not dating though! )
Extra Ability/Abilities: Making music appear out of no where
Song they are from: You know Matryoshka don't you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JGaQ3g8WU4
Starting Post:
Matry giggled and clasped the young girl's hands. She was about five years old and she was staring up at him with wide, smiling eyes. " You wanna dance? " Matry asked as a childish song started playing from no where.
The girl twisted her head to see where the music was coming from. " I can't dance... " she muttered but the Matry squeezed her hands tight, making her yelp from pain. " Dance with me! Everyone can dance! "
He replied. At that he turned and began spinning the girl round, fright now in her eyes.

Name: Oshka
Personality: Mad, loves to dance, friendly apart from if you try to stop her or Matry dancing then she get's violent.
History: A normal history considering she is mad, though sent to an Mental Asylum several times! Her 'partner' is Matry ( not dating though! )
Extra Ability/Abilities: Making music appear out of no where
Song they are from: MATRYOSHKA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JGaQ3g8WU4
Starting Post:
Oshka was standing on the side lines as Matry spun a little girl around. She giggled and clapped her hands together. " Matry! Dance! Girl! " she giggled out. " Just play the cord! "
She then turned her head to see the frightened mother of the child who Oshka had accidentally hit the head of against a wall. " Do you like to dance? " she asked, the woman staring at her.
" Your mad... "

Name: Lullaby
Personality: Easily made Jealous ( usually causes her to kill ) but apart from that can be a loyal friend and easily gains crushes
History: She used to have a forever drunk father and a mother who hated her guts. Because of this they abused her and eventually Lullaby was fed up of being blamed of every little thing and killed them. She kept their corpses and imagined they where still alive and now loved her.
Extra Ability/Abilities: Being a sneaky murderer :3
Song they are from: The Fox's Wedding :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff0PgPlZL40
Starting Post:
Lullaby smiled and giggled as she opened her front door and allowed the mail man inside.
The man recoiled as the smell of decay hit his nose. " What the f***! " he said, Lullaby only smiling.
" My parents brought home a pig to slaughter...I forgot to mention that " she replied, letting loose another disturbing giggle.
The man hesitently went inside. " Should I open a window or what? "
Lullaby smiled once again and nodded. " Yes, please do...I'll get a drink while you do "
The man walked into the sitting room as Lullaby locked the door quietly before sprinting into the kitchen and grabbing the kitchen knife.
She ran back into the sitting room and raised the knife high as she came up behind the man.

( One on right :3 )
Name: Sarah
Personality:Acts friendly, easy to get along with but usually makes people feel awkward. Usually acts hyper around her crush ( if she has one :3 )
History: She and her twin brother ( Gumi ) discovered a 'dance' which they greatly enjoyed.
The dance was that of them holding an axe and going up to someone. They would then ask this person if they would like to do the 'beheading dance'.
If they agree Sarah would spin around and holding the axe far away from her. And before the other person has time to react. They would be beheaded.
She and her brother sometimes do this on each other which is why their necks are covered in scars and they sometimes complain it's itchy.
Extra Ability/Abilities: Putting their heads back on as if nothing happened
Song they are from: Beheading Dance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZusCWCb8TZU
Starting Post:
Sarah was at the flee market. She had been watching the different stalls to see if there are anything she would like to buy.
She then spotted a metal linked bracelet with little, shiny jewels on it. She walked over and picked it up, cooing over how pretty it was.
" 5 " a old, crinkled woman said to Sarah with a smile. Sarah smiled back and quickly fished out 5 from her pocket and handed it over to the woman before slipping the bracelet onto her wrist and walking away.

( One on left :3 )
Name: Gumi
Personality: Acts friendly though sometimes is randomly in a bad mood. He finds his sister irritating sometimes.
History: He and his twin sister ( GSarah ) discovered a 'dance' which they greatly enjoyed.
The dance was that of them holding an axe and going up to someone. They would then ask this person if they would like to do the 'beheading dance'.
If they agree Gumi would spin around and holding the axe far away from him. And before the other person has time to react. They would be beheaded.
He and his sister sometimes do this on each other which is why their necks are covered in scars and they sometimes complain it's itchy.
Extra Ability/Abilities: Putting their heads back on as if nothing happened
Song they are from: Beheading Dance! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZusCWCb8TZU
Starting Post:
Gumi walked around the park in boredom. He had no one to talk to or play with...and Sarah was off at the flee market so he couldn't do the 'Beheading Dance' with her...
He sighed and walked over to a set of swings and sat down, his eyes watching other people playing as he began swimming back and forth.
" Bored? " a girl asked, walking up to him. Gumi looked at the girl and nodded.
" NoThInG tO dO " he replied in his strange voice.
The girl laughed and sat on the swing next to him. " How about we chat? " she asked and Gumi nodded.
" SuRe "
The girl smiled at him and introduced herself. " I'm Kray, what's your name? "
" GuMi " Gumi said simply.
" Gumi...hmm...it's a nice name! " Kray said, smiling. " So, Gumi...you like creepypastas? "
Gumi couldn't help but snort from laughter and surprised Kray. " I lOvE cReEpYpAsTaS! " he replied, smiling.

Name: Sonya
Personality: Dull, expresstionless, obeys commands given to her hoping to seek happiness.
History: Sonya was brought up to obey every word her mother and father said. This spread to her friends who then also bossed her around. Eventually the happy child she once was, was worn away to a dull, expressionless, obeying robot.
She literally does everything she's told to do!
Extra Ability/Abilities: Obeying every command given to her...?
Song they are from: There's Supposed to be a cheat code for happiness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyUR1_19KAM
Starting Post:
Sonya stared at the group of girls she had been following for hours. The leader of the group had asked Sonya to carry all the bags of shopping. Sonya had simply agreed like she always did and was now weighed down by several heavy bags of clothes, shoes and other accessories.
One of the girl's glanced back and narrowed her eyes. " Hurry up Sonya! Your so slow! "
Sonya nodded and sped up, arms aching.
" Oohh! Look! " Giggled one of the girl's. " That clothes shop is having a sale! "
All the girl's screamed in excitement and hurriedly ran to the shop, Sonya following with dull eyes.
After an hour or two the girl's had finished shopping and Sonya was carrying five more bags. Eventually they decided to go home. They where room mates so Sonya didn't have to do a ton of trips to drop off the bags to the right owner.
Sonya left the building and stared up at the sky. " Happiness is a myth... " she said before looking away from the sky and walking down the street. Only to be greeted by another girl who needed help carrying some stuff.
Sonya sighed as she once again was holding three bags as the two girls shopped around town.

Name: Shuuya
Personality: He lies all the time that people have given up with knowing if he's telling the truth, friendly, funny, can hurt people from lies
History: He always lied since a young age when he saw his parents' car get hit by a truck and they died. Since then he told lies. No one knew why but some assumed it was his way of mourning.
Since his parent's death he had been living at a orphanage until he turned 18 and got a place of his own and a job.
Extra Ability/Abilities: Being able to lie as though it was the truth
Song they are from: Night Tales Deceive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz7470bpAbc
Starting Post:
Shuuya smiled at the woman he has his arm around the shoulders of. " How 'bout I tell you a little tall tale? " he cooed to her, the woman smiling up at him.
" Sure... "
" I have a bad, hurtful habit of lying... " he said straight out and the woman then looked confused. " I lie all the time! " he continued. " I may lie about who I am, my life...etc... "
The woman shook her head and laughed. " But that can't be true...or you admitting you have that as a habit would be false and there fore it isn't a bad habit! "
Shuuya smiled. " Ah! But no one knows if I tell the truth or lie anymore! "

Name: Gear
Personality: Curious, nervous, loyal
History: She is technically not human but a clockwork girl. She lived with a man who had found her in a clock and had wound her up. The man repaired clocks but one day he was assassinated though hid Gear away back in a clock for protection. Since then she has just been destroying clocks, hoping, that she will die and join him.
Extra Ability/Abilities: Kind of immortal
Song they are from: Cruel Clocks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_l-oq8UU44
Starting Post:
Gear was walking down the street to her house. The large clock tower. When she saw a little girl teasing a stray dog. She was putting a hot dog near it and quickly bringing it away before the dog could eat it.
Gear frowned and walked over. " You should not offer if your not going to give " Gear said sternly as she then grabbed the hot dog out of the girl's small hand's and tossed it to the stray dog.
The little girl star in shock as the dog devoured the hot dog. She then looked up at Gear with teary eyes before she burst into tears.
Gear shook her head and walked away, feeling no regret at making the girl cry...

( She's the one of the far right and she is with the two dolls when they are alive on halloween :3 )
Name: Kray
Personality: Nervous, curious, friendly ( likes to get to know people )
History: She used to have two little dolls as a child but one day they came alive for one night. Halloween.
This happened every year and slowly the two dolls began scaring Kray and gave her a huge fear of dolls in general.
Slowly the two dolls where doing things to her she hated. Like blindfolding her, feeding her sweets that made her fall asleep and just scaring her.
Sometimes the dolls move around when it's not halloween but not very often. Also if she tries to get rid of them they just come back, she doesn't dare burn them in case something bad happens. Because of this she has to take them everywhere she goes or they will just appear randomly and scare her and other's/
Picture of her when she was younger with the dolls

Extra Ability/Abilities: Somehow bringing the dolls alive I suppose...only happens on halloween.
Song they are from: Trick and Treat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwMN-pEBVw8 TIS JUBY!
Starting Post:
Kray had wanted to get out of the house and out of the eerie feeling of being alone in that house with those two creepy dolls.
She had stuffed them in a backpack which she slipped onto herself and left the house.
She went to the park and glanced around for anything or anyone to distract her from the silent whispering she could hear from her bag. She spotted a guy alone on a swing. She decided to talk to him and as she approached she saw the scars and dried blood strains on his neck. A shiver ran up her spine.
She approached him. " Bored? " she asked, the guy now looking at her.
He nodded and replied. Eventually the two went into a conversation and Kray sat on the swing next to him.
She found out his name was Gumi and eventually forgot about the two creepy dolls who where silently whispering to her.
( Can the dolls be sub-ocs because they are not going to do much apart from creep people out and becoming living on halloween )

Name: Ayano
History:
Song they are from: Ayano's Theory of Happiness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hll18UugDTE

History:

( Finish later :3 )
Edited By Coradrawa on 6/25/2014 at 1:15 PM.
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:24 PM Post #4
nvm
Edited By Magicflight on 6/24/2014 at 3:47 PM.
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:30 PM Post #5
I love all of the songs you two chose but can you go and read rule five... I enlarged it so you can't miss it... XD Thanks!

Edit: Magic, could you explain there personalities more and The starting Post... You're suppose to write a paragraph or so of what they are doing so when we start e don't have to do that...
Edited By Sarahbug1020 on 6/24/2014 at 12:34 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:32 PM Post #6
( Rolls around )

Nuuuuu!
Not the image size thing again!
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:32 PM Post #7
nvm
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:39 PM Post #8
Use this one...

Also, I edited my last post so go look. I asked you to do a few more things... XD Thanks!
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:43 PM Post #9
nvm
Sarahbug1020
Level 39
Fancy Pants
Posted: 6/24/2014 at 12:54 PM Post #10
Don't worry, I am not that kinda Rper... I hate when people do that to me... Also, just put them in this century, so make him fighting the dragon a part of the past. This is obviously gonna be a supernaturalist Rp, so that will be fine. I can't help write your personalities because it isn't my char and that would be controlling, also the personalities are not fine. If Len is strong than explain how...

Ex:
Strong willed, always fights for what he believes in and never backs down...

Thank =3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.