Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Skill development
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Shifty
Level 47
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/23/2012 at 12:08 AM Post #1
Hey, sorry if this is really obvious, or should go in the battles forum, but it's more a basic "how does the system work" question than looking for suggestions.

Can anyone tell me what the physical and magical damage stats are derived from? I thought it'd be strength and intelligence, respectively, but one of my strength-oriented pets deals higher magic damage, and I don't understand why that would be. When I first started using her she used physical attacks, too, but switched at some point to using magic exclusively. Is it a species thing? Stats?

I've got three Draeyl, one of which is strength-based, as I mentioned. Another is intelligence-based, and it seems to work just fine. Another, at a lower level, has totally even stats across the board, and isn't showing a tendency towards either physical or magical damage. So I'm missing a correlation somewhere, and it's bothering me. I don't really wanna respec my strength-based pet either, since I'd have to respec her proficiencies as well, and decide where else I could take her, and, uh, yeah. ^^;

So, yes, help would be good?

For your reference, here's the strength-based one, here's the int-based one, and here's the balanced one.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 12/23/2012 at 12:13 AM Post #2
@Shifty

Hi there,

Strength increases physical damage, intelligence increases magical damage. Focus attack/quick attack/finishing blow deal whatever damage type the pet has highest, so if the pet has highest magical damage than physical it'll deal magical damage...and vice versa. Relics also affect magical/physical damage. If you hover over them they will tell you what damage that they do...looking at your strength pet it has a magical damage relic equipped, so that is most likely why he has higher magical damage.

So basically just make sure to equip the right relics to the correct damage pets.
Shifty
Level 47
Threads: 6
Posted: 12/23/2012 at 1:30 AM Post #3
Ah, okay. Thanks very much ^^

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.