Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Dungeon of the Forsaken Impossible for m...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Arrikanez
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/26/2014 at 7:38 PM Post #1
Okay, so.... I've been at this for a day and a half.
I CANNOT beat this dungeon, although I am trying. I also can't beat the fairy lady, so we're kind of at an impass. I statted out my pets between Health/Int and Health/Strength as I was suggested to... and I'm having a very hard time getting past the WAVES of pets [Vorkids and Myconids so far].

Here are my pets:

Can someone figure out how the heck I'm supposed to get through wave after wave of pets WITHOUT having to overlevel for the dungeon? Constructive criticism welcomed. ^^
Edited By Arrikanez on 2/26/2014 at 7:54 PM.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 2/27/2014 at 7:02 AM Post #2
1) I DO suggest overleveling.... This is a hard dungeon, and if you're having trouble with the waves, you will likely not survive some of the boss fights either.

2) I highly suggest reading these forum topics about gear, proficiencies, and stats. My team that runs this dungeon almost everyday is in Stable 1 Tab 1 Vivianne (Light), Gwendolynne (Earth), and Petunia (Air) if you would like a reference.

http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=1068

3) Most issues you will have with fighting dungeons or bosses is a gear/spec issue, so it is helpful when you are looking for help to let us know what proficiency tree your pets are using, and where you put their stat points. The current pet profiles do not let outsiders see this! - But there are already many guides on general gear/specs and plenty of threads dedicated to this dungeon and the bosses in it, so read up!

And good luck!
Arrikanez
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/7/2014 at 6:39 PM Post #3
OKAY. So... Still impossible. XD
I got past the wave of spiders and elves [barely], and now I can't beat Vierna.
I KNOW this is because of a gearing issue [I switched Carver to Dark, so I have three mages]....

There is NO Legendary or higher armor on the market... anyone got any spares for my team?

EDIT: Switched him to Earth. Anhel is Light, and I'm going to switch Taraxi to Water in a moment....
Still not able to get her.
Edited By Arrikanez on 4/7/2014 at 6:52 PM.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/8/2014 at 7:37 AM Post #4
Dark is one of the best tanks to use in my opinion, and if you want a physical damage dealer, you should go with air for the Vierna fight...

Also if you haven't read up on the mechanics of the Vierna fight, you definitely should. You'll likely need a bunch of elixirs. She hits pretty hard. You can get buffs by spending some time before the fight in Aryth's Spire drinking the potions that randomly pop up. I like to make sure my mana is full before I start the fight.

After the first phase you have to watch for her move Mana Transfusion. It heals her A LOT and she uses your mana to do it, so you want to avoid that. After she does it the first time, she'll do it on every 5th move for a while, so you'll want to use all of your mana on the fourth move - use your elixirs in between mana transfusions to boost your health and mana to take her out more quickly.

You can also reset the dungeon to beat the mini bosses again and get better gear. ;-)

Good luck!
Arrikanez
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 11:40 AM Post #5
There's a door I still can't open to get to one of the mini-bosses. XD
I'm not sure HOW to open the one that just won't budge.
Edited By Arrikanez on 4/10/2014 at 12:17 PM.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/10/2014 at 3:42 PM Post #6

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.