Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,417 228
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,338,283 913
Generated 761,982 12
Captured 1,302,969 24
Bred 7,273,180 877
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Themed Offspring
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lunesca
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 4/19/2013
Threads: 25
Posts: 213
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 4:21 PM Post #1
I've got a lot of themed offspring that are ready to be sold and I'm hoping to clear out my themed stables so I can work on breeding more soon (with the intent to improve my own breeding stock). So please come check them out!

https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=4421&tab=2

*Willing to negotiate prices and do discounts if you're wanting to purchase 5 or more. Just PM me about it before buying.

***Edited to put the correct link in the post***
Edited By Lunesca on 10/4/2026 at 9:26 PM.
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 4:34 PM Post #2
Just so you know, the link that you're using above is the one that links people to their own stables rather than yours.

When you're viewing the stable/tab with the pets you want to sell, next to the green "Enable Mass Move" button, bottom right above the tabs, there is a little chain icon. That will give you the link you need. (:

https://www.sylestia.com/stables/?stable=4421&tab=2 This is the link that will go to your first stable, 2nd tab, in case you have problems figuring it out!
Edited By Jenrette on 10/4/2026 at 4:35 PM.
Lunesca
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 4/19/2013
Threads: 25
Posts: 213
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 9:25 PM Post #3
Thank you for that! I tried using the chain symbol for the link and it didn't seem to work for some reason (most likely a me thing) and I was specifically trying to link to my 1st stable...it's definitely been a while since trying...
Jenrette
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 4/24/2023
Threads: 105
Posts: 1,744
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 9:29 PM Post #4
No worries, I should've been more specific! As soon as you click the chain (assuming you aren't on a form of mobile) it will automatically copy the link for you! ^^

Edit: I'm bad at explaining things and extra tired, so I'm sorry for missing that detail originally v.v
Edited By Jenrette on 10/4/2026 at 9:30 PM.
Lunesca
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 4/19/2013
Threads: 25
Posts: 213
Posted: 10/4/2026 at 11:23 PM Post #5
Oh, it's all good :) I didn't realize that I needed to actually click on it to make it work. It's definitely something I'll probably mess up again on at a later date before retaining it.

But go get some rest. I'm fully aware how frustrating it can be to want to share information, but the brain refuses to brain.
 
This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.