Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,393 231
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,333,728 600
Generated 761,872 3
Captured 1,302,820 21
Bred 7,268,884 576
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Looking for Owner of 2 SN Vorps
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Loonaa
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Joined: 4/7/2019
Threads: 5
Posts: 74
Posted: 9/28/2026 at 7:17 PM Post #1
Hello! I scultped these 2 Starry Nights Vorps for someone this last fest but I forgot to make a note of who I did it for and now I am trying to hunt them down lol. If the person I sculpted them for sees this PLEASE ping or DM me so I can return them to you!

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=9327798 - Female with G1 Henna and M3 Spooky Fog
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=9327797 - Male with G1 Spotted Drum and G3 Tidal Runes
Edited By Loonaa on 9/29/2026 at 3:37 PM.
 
This Page loaded in 0.004 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.