Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,407 224
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,336,414 1,231
Generated 761,960 1
Captured 1,302,907 16
Bred 7,271,395 1,214
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Renting Boxes
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Joined: 1/15/2015
Threads: 45
Posts: 2,341
Posted: 9/18/2026 at 7:11 AM Post #1
I keep getting thrown catas and I dont have enough tokens or pearls to make em all. i Have 8 I 100% want to make , 1 fable/ 7 lups, i have 4 golden pearls atm.

Im looking to get my hands on
4 golden pearls or enough mundanes for 4.
Renting Free Boxes from others.

Please let me know what it the cost would be if i can rent your box or buy the pearls
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 9/19/2026 at 12:35 AM Post #2
Hey, I have one gold pearl I can send you for 30k if you're interested! Open to negotiations as well :)
 
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.