Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Need special Ny'Venes
Page 1
1, 2
Go to Page:
Author
Thread Post
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 11:46 AM
Post #1
Hello together!
For a special breeding project I need some special nyvenes:
-male brown
-female gray
-female white
-female lightgray
-female white
-female gray
-male black & white
-male red & brown
They don't have to be perfect, a bit of the right colors is great too
If you have one, please post here and ping me or send me a pm. I will pay 1 - 2500g
Edited By Jytte on 9/25/2026 at 8:54 AM.
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 8/18/2026 at 12:36 AM
Post #2
Bump
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 8/19/2026 at 11:53 AM
Post #3
bump
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 8/22/2026 at 12:50 PM
Post #4
;-)
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 8/28/2026 at 10:35 AM
Post #5
updated!
Bellaviper
Level 62
Scout
Joined: 1/20/2019
Threads: 189
Posts: 952
Posted: 8/28/2026 at 11:09 AM
Post #6
take a look through mine, in the sales stable and through the regular stable. I can loan some out to breed or sell them outright depending on which one
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 9/13/2026 at 8:11 AM
Post #7
I'm so sorry for the late reply; I simply forgot to answer :-( If the offer still stands, would you perhaps breed Tigerlilly and Frost Dragon Ny'vene together for me? That would be great!
Jytte
Candela
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/1/2023
Threads: 67
Posts: 1,231
Posted: 9/13/2026 at 10:08 AM
Post #8
hi! I have some Ny'venes that i could maybe set up for breeding for ya?
Jytte
Level 71
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/25/2025
Threads: 14
Posts: 409
Posted: 9/13/2026 at 10:32 AM
Post #9
Hi, I would love to breed one of my males with https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=8242531! Would 250g be okay for you?
Jytte
Candela
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 10/1/2023
Threads: 67
Posts: 1,231
Posted: 9/13/2026 at 11:54 AM
Post #10
aye, set her up for ya ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities