Author Thread Post
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 2/4/2014 at 10:46 AM Post #1
THE RACES:
-a raffle will be held at every race-

Where sylestis all over the world participate to see who is the fastest sylesti! Owners place their sylestis to earn fame and money. Better bet in hopes to earn double!

How it works:

racers: The first race will be made of the syelstis I own, but after the 1rst race, if the races have a decent amount of publicity, then those wanting to sign up can. I will take 6-racers at a time, so there might be a waiting list. There racers will be determined through a random generator, and their names will be inputted depending on agility. Every 10 points gives a sylesti a "chance", so if ur pet has high agility, it has a high chance to win. It's probably not advise for newbies to join in the races. Your sylestis will be in a sense queing in line, not the actual owner. So if u have another sylesti to enter they must wait.

-Your pets can wear armor, and putting all points in agility is not cheating either, although it is recommended to raise/breed an agility type pet.-

Prizes are subject to change depending on popularity.
1. wins 1/3rd of overall bids
2. wins 1/4 of overall bids
3. wins 1/6 of overall bids
- if winnings are over 90k 4-6th will win the following, otherwise they would win more then 1rst-3rd place -
4. 10k
5. 5k
6. 1k

Betters: Send me a pm or ping I will then send u a mushroom with your desired bet and, of course put you down for your number of tickets, and the pet+amount your betting on/with. If the pet u bet on wins, send me a pm and a mushroom. All u have to do is say that u won ur bet, I will do the work of searching for ur name and giving u ur prize money.

-Raffle-There will be a RAFFLE, There will be a raffle, you get 1 ticket per raffle, and every time you bet 1k you get 1 more.

every multiple of 5k you reach you get 1 extra ticket,
ex:
5-9k= 1 ticket per thousand+ free one+ 1 free extra
10-14k= 1 ticket per thousand+ free one+ 2 free extra
15-19k= 1 ticket per thousand+ free one+ 3 free extra
...and so on.

Edit: -raffle info-

If less then 5 ppl bet, then the prizes r distributed in a 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd format, otherwise tickets can be placed on the prizes, and if they can I will send u a pm, with the details. Unless surprise pets are being distributed, then only the winners will be removed pet prize. If there is less then 3 ppl, then the last prize, the winners will be put back in. If there is exactly 3 ppl, then the first 2 prizes will be randomized and the last will go straight to the only person who hasn't won a prize.

ex: jojo wins prize one, jojo can't win prizes 2 and 3.
So'n'so wins prize 1. jojo wins 2. This means Ohyeah wins 3 by default.

Surprise pets, or holiday race pets, are pets bred to be born on a specific holiday. In some way all the pets will be related, other then birthday. For example, all might be bred to be the holiday colors, all might be "real" holiday pets, like the spooky ryoris, or all might be the same species. It varies each time, so every holiday, or every year the relation may be different.
Example:
Easter, year 1: pastel rainbow colored sylestis
Halloween, year 1: Spooky ryo, pumpkin draely, autumn storm Morkko
Easter year 2: Bulboris
Halloween year 2: Orange and black sylestis

Betters Prizes:
1. double bid
2 .x1.5 of bid
3. x1.25 of bid
4-6: lost

Special Events:
During special events, like my birthday or a festival, I will edit things, such as increase the amount of money you are getting bk from bidding/racing, and will even decrease the the amount u must bid for tickets. Although the real prizes come from after festivals, when I give out festival items/pets.

Races start: at 6pm
Edited By Kinuna on 3/13/2014 at 8:27 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/4/2014 at 11:00 AM Post #2
This weeks racers
12th-26th of March 2014:
-Extension due to my late post and the fact that last week was a no go-
If i put in my own sylestis due to lack of sylestis I will put one in with the average lvl of the participants.
This will change every week with the current weeks racers.
-Feel free to check out your racers-

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
Edited By Kinuna on 3/15/2014 at 9:30 AM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/4/2014 at 11:01 AM Post #3
This weeks raffle Prizes:
Feb 12th-26th of March 2014
(Happy St. Pattys RACES!)

Hatchlings:

Edited By Kinuna on 3/20/2014 at 4:04 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/5/2014 at 11:35 AM Post #4
Winners:
For the race of 12th-26th of March 2014

Race:

1rst.3
2nd:2
3rd:4
4: 1
5: 6
6: 5

Raffle:

-only one person entered they get to pick their prize-

prizes:
Edited By Kinuna on 3/26/2014 at 9:45 AM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/6/2014 at 3:29 PM Post #5
UPDATE: Due to lack of people the races will increase to a 2 week duration, fear not for if the amount of people increase, especially racers, then it will decrease back down to a 1 week duration.
UPDATE:
Heya, Yesterday where I live we had a huge storm come through, and ended up having a black out from around 3 or 4pm to some time past midnight eastern, or 2/3- some time past 11 sylestia time. Because of this, The race will start, but It will be until later tonight, since I've been so busy that I missed a bidder and couldn't get on yesterday. Unfortunately since this is late I will post the next 2 weeks racers, and bidding for the last 2 will close, this is just so that things can get caught up. I will start by posting the mothers in the prize section. The fathers are a bit of surprise(to all of us), since I only have 1 male niphini, and he carries nothing.(What can I say all my niph children have been female) so 1-3 lucky males, with decent genetics, and decently priced breeding. I will be matching them up with my girls so that If they arn't all vis they should have carries, or no-filled genetic spots. in a sense I am aiming for a 6-carry, but all should have at least a vis or 2, unless there is incredibly bad luck.

Why Niphs for St. Patricks?
When you find/recieve a niph what goes through your head? "HOW INCREDIBLY LUCKY AM I?!" plus all my fem niphs have at least a shade of green on them, so hopefully the babies will be somewhat color coded. Plus what's a better way to test your luck then to be a random winner of a random niph! Remember just bc you didn't win in the races doesn't mean you can't get something in return!

here are the lucky mothers:

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=252384
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=363328
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=401144

Feel free to check them out! Once the eggs are produced, I will be posting the egg on the page instead. I will be producing the babies sometime, prob around 12pm this monday, the 17th.
edit:oops i did some check ups on my hatchlings, bc I was worried about this, For some reason I thought the birthday was the day they hatched, but its the day the egg was conceived. So you'll have to wait a few extra days before you get to see your surprise!

If interested in participating in the races Feel free to ping/pm me for a request to be apart of my ping list!

http://www.random.org/lists/ will be used in the raffle and the races to determine the winner.
Edited By Kinuna on 3/13/2014 at 8:50 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/7/2014 at 7:30 AM Post #6
SURPRISE!!!
Guess what's going on during the next up coming race!!!! SAINT PATRICKS DAY! Whats a better way to test ur luck than the races? Luck surprises! During the final race I will make create 3 different Nephini eggs, these eggs will be created sometime during march 17th, saint pattys day. At least 1 of the parents, if not both will b purely my own nephini, and I will breed my best ones with rather good parents. So those tickets u get from betting or the free one u claimed will go towards 1 of those 3 eggs. Even more of a luck surprise, I will not have them tested until the winners are announced! As a fair warning the babies prob wont be 6 vis, there is a high chance of all carries, and a few vis! Do YOU have the chance to win such a rare pet with such genetics!?
Edited By Kinuna on 3/13/2014 at 8:48 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 4:21 PM Post #7
Feel free to ask to be apart of a ping list!!!

Ping List:
Edited By Kinuna on 3/13/2014 at 1:28 PM.
Dunefairy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 80
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 5:15 PM Post #8
May I bet 1k on #5?
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 5:24 PM Post #9
Sure I'll put u down for pet 5, for 1k and send u a mushroom :)

edit: oh and 2tickets
Edited By Kinuna on 2/8/2014 at 5:27 PM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/9/2014 at 12:07 PM Post #10
Bump come one lets get more peeps!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.