Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Birthday game
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Darkforestwing
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 12:02 AM Post #1
So ... February 21 is my father's birthday and I wish to do something to celebrate it with a game ^_^

Rules
- choose a theme
- choose a kind of pet
- design a male pet and his possible offspring (male or female is up to you) inspired by the theme
- put a little description of why you choose this particular theme

- you can design how many pet you wish inspired by how many theme you like
- you can decide to use the same theme that another user use but you have to change the kind of pet
- if you don't wish that your design is used for a project said it clearly so that if someone wish to use it he/she can do it

Winner rules
- in the end I choose 3 winners (3 different users)
- the 1 winner have to choose a prize from the 3 pet, then the 2 winner can choose his prize and the 3 will obtain the last pet
- if a winner don't retire his prize in 3 days I decide another winner and this will obtain the prize

START
January 22 at 12:15 am

STOP
February 21

Prizes

he grow up

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=504682
Both parents show Fancy Trappings and the mother have hidden Arcanic Runes and Jeweled Wings

he grow up

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=507382
The mother show Bernese and the father don't show anything but have hidden Fancy Swirls, Glow Critter, Totemic Runes and Feathered Wings

she grow up

Both parents show Jeweled Wings, the mother have hidden Flower Petals and the father show Tapir too and have hidden Bell Collar

I still have to test them (sorry I'm lazy) but I put every gene/mutation the parents have so that you can make an idea

If you wish to be added to the list for possible future game just tell me

EDIT!!!

Added another possible prize

Both parents show Tiger. The mother have hidden Betta Fish, Kelp and Mystic Horn. The father show Pearl Armor and Mystic Horn.
Edited By Darkforestwing on 2/21/2014 at 7:31 AM.
Darkforestwing
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 12:03 AM Post #2
Exemple:
Please try to respect the underline point

Theme: Forest
Pet: Griffi

Gene/mutation father: Snow Leopard, Wing Tips, Tribal Runes, Horse Tail stripes, Majestic Regalia, Feathered Wings

Gene/mutation baby: Tribal, Wing Tips, Lunar Runes, Horse Tail stripes, Majestic Regalia, Feathered Wings

Why this theme: The forest is a place that always fascinated me ^_^ So I try to create a forest protector and his baby. The colours used are black and dark green to represent the shadows of the forest, the Snow Leopard, the Horse Tail and the Feathered Wings serve to represent the life of the forest and with the cream colour I try to represent the sensation that I feel when I enter in a forest. The baby show Lunar Runes and Tribal because this way she remember me of the eleven (don't ask please ^////^) and the majestic Regalia they both have is for the same reason. The colour gold for the beak is for giving a regal sensation appropriate for a guardian of a forest. The eyes give me many problems T_T First they where red, then blue, then ice blue and in the end a very light green. With red eyes I wish to represent the danger that a forest can hide but the colour just don't suit them, then I try with blue but it give me too much a sensation of cold, so I try with ice blue to represent the water of a forest river but still was too cold so I ended up on a light green to represent the newborn leaves on the trees.

Feel free to use this design for a project.

Oh right, if anyone wish to see her. This is the baby once she's an adult.
Edited By Darkforestwing on 1/23/2014 at 12:55 AM.
Darkforestwing
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 12:03 AM Post #3
Winner

1) TopazWolf with Fire Tiger

2) Lhluvsathena with Protector

3) Thunderfangepic with Space
Edited By Darkforestwing on 2/21/2014 at 7:53 AM.
TopazWolf
Level 61
Holiday Caroler
Threads: 72
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 7:10 AM Post #4
Yay! Another one!

Theme: Fire Tiger
Pet: Griff. The one and only Griffi.

Gene/mutation father: Tiger, Double Stripes, Snow Leopard Tail (Tiger), Majestic Regalia, Feathered Wings

Gene/mutation baby: Tiger, Double Stripes, Snow Leopard Tail (Tiger), Whirling Snow, Frosted Fae Wings

Why this theme: I really love tigers, and i love even more the bright colors of red, orange, and maroon together, and i think a fire on a lonely, new moon night really displays my personality a bit, seeing as i love the outdoors, and fires is one of the ways i can display that. i think that Tiger's are one of the strongest type of big cats out there, and i respect their freedom and that's why i love them so much...not a very long explanation, but i hope it's good enough. :)

EDIT: Girl looks like this:

And i will be using this as a breeding project, so please don't take it :)
Edited By TopazWolf on 1/23/2014 at 7:11 AM.
Darkforestwing
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 7:54 AM Post #5
Yup another one ^_^
And the post was perfect, don't worry.
Thunderfangepic
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 47
Posted: 1/24/2014 at 7:20 PM Post #6
Theme: Space
Pet: Ryori

Father's genes and mutations: Nebula, Galaxy
Baby's genes and mutations: Nebula, Galaxy, Ghostly Wraps
Why I chose this theme: From an early age I have been interested in outer space because my dad works at JPL, which is a part of NASA. I think space is lovely and I believe it is more like a misty place than a solid, fixed, unmoving place. Also space is more simple then one might think, and that is why I only used around 2-3 genes and mutations.

She would look like this:

Hope I did this right...
Edited By Thunderfangepic on 2/8/2014 at 2:20 PM.
Darkforestwing
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/26/2014 at 4:13 PM Post #7
The prize pet grow so I update the pictures ^_^
Peace5000
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 14
Posted: 1/31/2014 at 8:31 PM Post #8
Theme: Neon

Possible baby i'm pretending that the dad had four carries,
when the baby grows up
(can completely ignore story if you want)
The reason I chose neon is because I love running cross country and my dad is always worried of the one person who fails to see me when I run across the street so he hunts down the brightest running clothing the type of stuff that makes me think "how many rainbows did you kill?" which at least makes me know he is watching out for me. So everyone at practice knows me as highlighter which I guess my history of cross country makes me like Vulnyx since the first thing I read was "Vulnyx are fast" or at least that's how I remember it.
(can use for breeding project but if you do it ping me I would like to breed it with my pet Vulnyx (I have a variety))
Genes: Cheetah spots, tuxedo, ancient runes, and jeweled collar.
Edited By Peace5000 on 2/15/2014 at 2:04 PM.
Darkforestwing
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/3/2014 at 5:34 PM Post #9
Added another possible prize ^_^
Athenaolympia
Level 64
Nature Walker
Threads: 12
Posted: 2/3/2014 at 8:17 PM Post #10
Theme: Protector
Pet: Bulbori

Gene/Mutation Father: Iridescent Gems, Quagga, Ornate Armor
Gene/Mutation Baby: Marble, Iridescent Gems
Why This Theme:
Well, my father is very protective of me and my sisters. When I saw the idea behind this contest, I knew I'd have to make a protective father. I knew the male Bulbori had glaring eyes, so I pictured him glaring at his daughter's possible mates. He will do anything to help protect his derpy daughter from unworthy suiters.

Baby girl grown up:
Edited By Lhluvsathena on 2/3/2014 at 8:19 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.