Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > I am in the Lost Grove
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Rossovargas
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 3:51 PM Post #1
I am in the Lost Grove and I have read that I need specific items for it, but I need coins in order to get them, I tried going to the arena but I was told I had pets that are higher level then the competitor, so can someone buy some pets from me please?? ^^

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=57484&page=1
Edited By Rossovargas on 5/14/2023 at 3:53 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/14/2023 at 8:11 PM Post #2
Most of the gold needed initially in the LG is for building the Barracks buildings
'Specific items' of the lost grove that cost gold are the Lost Grove traps and healing items.
Both of these can be bought using items found in the lost grove (broken traps and empty bottles, which are drops from enemies and chests) rather than with gold once you have constructed the Barracks+Trading post
Traps are not really a necessity, not having them just means you can't catch any lg sylesti while you don't (and master traps work regardless of area, so if you run into like, a legendary theme or something and don't have any traps someone can send one)
Healing items are obviously more important, but outside of battle you can always leave the grove and heal with non-LG items
But yeah, it's mostly the barracks that cost gold (you can see the amounts in the lg items guide)

The arena has two tiers, sub-25s (only pets or lv25 and under can participate) and sub-50s (lv50 and under only). Also not a great way to make gold, really.
Having all 6 mission slots unlocked and a bunch of good mission pets is generally a better way to make gold, since you can just have them off doing that in the background.
Also site-selling LG equips you don't need can be pretty effective, they're worth a decent amount and it can really build up, especially if you're doing a lot of grinding there.

LG starts at lv65 (with bosses being 68). Easiest ways to grind would probably either be waiting until springfest, or utilising the top section of the LG (all of the stuff you can access once you've entered without going through the windy tree 'maze'- so the top row of screens and middle bit where the druids are), since only one-enemy mobs spawn in that area.

Looking at your team, I notice that two of them have an unassigned prof point (and the air pet who does have the third assigned has it in agility, which is, ah, not typical for air- agility being a more Tank pet stat, while air's a dedicated attacker element)
Water/fire/air might be a bit tricky to start with, especially with pets that aren't lv65, since the only healing on the team is the water's Ice Barrier. You might want to consider a Light Healer? It would help keeping the team healed until you can more easily get healing items
Rossovargas
Level 62
The Perfectionist
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/15/2023 at 2:09 AM Post #3
Thank you for all the information you just gave me ^^

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.