Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Astral has a Pet Problem
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Threads: 18
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 12:59 PM Post #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Me | Stables | Hatchery | Nurturing Grounds | Sales | Art Shop | Art Thread
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it?

I'd appreciate it if others didn't post in this thread so I can keep it organized. Please?

Guides:
Test Breeding Pets You Don't Own
Bunch of Useful Info About Basically Everything
Info about Themed, Exclusive, Majestic, and Diamond Pets
How to Earn Gold
What Gear to Keep/Sell

Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/11/2023 at 3:29 AM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:14 PM Post #2
Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Canon Theme Goals - Continued
3. Custom Theme Goals - Continued
4. Project Goals
5. Stat Parameter Goals
6. Wishlist
7. Accomplishments

[Return to Top]
Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/10/2023 at 1:16 PM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:16 PM Post #3
Canon Themed Breeding Goals

OKAY GAMERS WE GAMING

Get a Purebred Cute Witch pair to colorshift into 2 colorschemes I like better.

Roll & Throw the Bones:

Theorized goal (still trying to decide what I think looks best.)

Boy to Colorshift:

Haunting Mists aureleon 6v

Jewel Beetle Nytekerie 6v

[Return to Top]
Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/12/2023 at 8:08 PM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:17 PM Post #4
Canon Themed Breeding Goals Continued

Incase I need more space

[Return to Top]
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:17 PM Post #5
Custom Themed Breeding Goals

Alchemist Luffox 6v? (custom)

Any interest in me making a custom theme based on my OC that I hand-made?

Cause I kinda want to make more of these but I dunno

Look at him, he's so smug.

"You know you want to."

[Return to Top]
Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/10/2023 at 1:19 PM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:18 PM Post #6
Custom Themed Breeding Goals Continued

In-case I need more space.

[Return to Top]
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:19 PM Post #7
Project Breeding Goals

Gen1 Projects:
Breed forward my starter into their ~ULTIMATE FORM~.
Make something of the wild caught Sylvorpa offspring
Mmmmmaybe do something with the scale Luffox? (maybe)
Corvus Nytekrie 6v plague doctor

Make a Leyshambler breeding pair

[Return to Top]
Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/13/2023 at 1:30 AM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:19 PM Post #8
Stats Breeding Goals

Do I look like I know hwat a minmax is, Bobby?

Mission Pets:
AGI: The Darkfall Witch
DEX: Faerie Fire
STR: The Darkfall Prince, The Darkfall Witch, Cosmic, Faerie Fire
INT: Magic, Pumpkin Spice, Papillon, Dawnsong
Health: Faerie Fire

Party 1:

WIP Party:

[Return to Top]
Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/11/2023 at 4:53 PM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:20 PM Post #9
Sylestia Wishlist

Wishlist:
Arabian Nightmarket Vulnyx
Desert Oasis Vulnyx
Witching Hour Puffadore
Black Magic Nephini
[Return to Top]
Edited By Astralcrescent on 3/11/2023 at 3:20 PM.
Astralcrescent
Level 52
Posted: 3/10/2023 at 1:21 PM Post #10
Sylestia Accomplishments

I know this is infantile to the rest of you, but when I joined this site I became obsessed with the Cute Witch Zolnixi on the front page and my first project became getting one just like it. Which I know that seems easy they are so readily available and not that complicated of a theme but if you are privy to how hard I've struggled with this site-- it's a big deal.

I went through many trial and errors to figure out how to do it right. As in. I did it the really stupid, over-complicated hard way at first to no success. (I went through pains to dye a boy to get close to the theme colors, and got very close, only to realize It would never get the tag -facepalm-) then ~happened~ to snatch a pure-bred boy annnnd... and she is now my first baby achievement and I treasure her.

In the process of trying to engineer a purebred (spoilers: not possible) I came up with a color scheme I like better than the breed standard ? So you know what, I will mark that a victory. (The veterans are cringing as we speak.)

User Spotlight 3/10/2023

[Return to Top]

This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.